Mine┊Finral Roulacase

❛ FINRAL ROULACASE 
He fell in love with the careless man's careful daughter.

Growing up in a commoner realm, parents' picking up fights about money is a topic for no brainer. Every night, hearing plates shattering against the wall, glasses breaking against the floor, you know everything. You heard everything. Your parents ended up getting separated when you turned ten and eventually, for you, it was peace.

Having no other choice but to stay with your father, you tried your best to be the best daughter in his eyes.

You're a careful daughter of a careless man.

At the age of eighteen, you started picking up jobs, entering the huge world of the noble's realm. It was vast, exciting, super satisfying. Everything was about money. And you, being a poor one, needed to strive harder for you to live. Well, your father too, of course.

"Another glass of beer for table sixteen."

Smiling, you grabbed the jug. "Got it!"

"Y/N-chan, the order's here!"

"Wait up, wait up, Ms. Lin!"

Yup, you're a waitress. What you earn was enough for a living yet you still need to save harder. Sometimes, you have to do overtime so you'll be paid double. It was hard. Extremely hard.

Wiping your sweat against your forehead, you smiled. This is better than nothing. You greeted the new customers, Magic Knights to be exact, and they're from the Black Bulls. If you were right, these are Luck, Asta and...Finral. Finral Roulacase, a noble. His name was obviously known.

"Welcome!"

Finral glanced at you, smiling. "Hello."

"Y/N! The order!"

Shoot! "Coming up!"

Left with no other choice but to rush to the kitchen, you left Finral with his friends. Uh, yeah, you're both strangers. You're just both friendly.

Finally, your shift has ended. For tonight, you didn't mind getting overtime. You're tired because there was an event in the Capital and the customers were jam-packed. Sighing, you slumped on an empty chair as you drink water.

"Tired?"

Looking up, it was Finral. "U-Uh, yeah. Hello."

"Can I?" He's talking about the seat.

"Suit yourself, please."

The restaurant's still open and a waitress took your shift. Thankfully. He ordered a glass of juice before he introduced himself. Actually, at first, he's a total turn-off. He's too noisy but in the end, you find him funny and super friendly that's why the both of you immediately got along.

"What's your name again?"

Oh, right. "Y/N. Nice meeting you."

"I'm Finral."

His hand's super soft! You blushed at the contact but immediately hid it by drinking your water again. You've never been in love before. Crushes? Admiration? Dude, that's for another league of people. All in your mind is work, money, work, money, work, and money. You need to live. Your father needs you.

"I-It was getting late."

You suddenly blurted out as the both of you totally got lost at tracking time. It was already 10:30 in the evening. You're tired as hell but talking to Finral felt like you still got so much energy in you.

"I hope we'll meet again, Y/N-chan."

"I'm always here."

"Then, you're free tomorrow?"

Smiling, you nodded. "Only at 9 in the evening."

"No problem."

Finral Roulacase. He made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter. Little did you know, he'll be the best thing that'll be yours.

Someday, the both of you will be sure. Hopefully, he'll claim you as his.

And I'll claim him as mine, you thought randomly, smiling genuinely.