Where is Luffy?

Previously On This Changes Everything

"Doctor! We need a doctor!" He frantically ran around everyone.

"You are the doctor!" Usopp, Zoro, Sanji, and Luffy yelled with shark teeth.

"Right." He walked to the girl with his little backpack before checking her vital. "She's asleep." He informed everyone.

"Okay, but who is this?"

POV: Third Person
Location: The Thousand Sunny

After Ashton was moved to Chopper's office, the crew sat in the kitchen discussing the issue. "So what are we going to do with her?" Sanji asked as he sat next to Luffy.

"I don't know." Nami rubbed a hand over her face.

"We are in the middle of nowhere, is there any islands near that she could have come from?" Usopp questioned taking a bite of his food.

"No, it'll take at least 3 days to reach a safe island. The closest one is a marine-based island called 'Futenma'." Nami informed the crew. Luffy didn't pay attention as he focused on swiping food from Zoro's plate.

"That aside, that giant light is going to cause a problem. I'm pretty sure it was large enough for this Navy based to see it as well. They're probably going to send ships to investigate." Robin stated calmly as she took a bite of her meal. Chopper, Usopp, and Nami looked at her in terror. Their shock was noticed by Luffy and he took the chance to haul as much food as he could from their plates to his mouth. Sanji noticed him taking food from Usopp's and Chopper's plates but made no move to stop him, but when he went for Nami's plate, he was kicked in the head. Right as Luffy rubbed his head, the ship rocked. Everyone ran outside to see the ship surrounded by Navy ships.

"Franky! What happened?" Nami questioned as everyone surrounded the shipwright.

"I have no idea. I just came up from super cleaning the cola." Franky informed the crew.

"Yosh! We have to fight!" Luffy exclaimed. Nami and Usopp hit him in the head.

"Don't say it so happily!" They yelled with shark teeth.

"Shishishishi! Zoro! Sanji! Let's go!" Luffy said as if the hits didn't affect him.

"Strawhat Luffy, we have your ship surrounded. That giant light landed in this area and you're the only ship for miles. What was it? We need you to hand it over." A marine admiral spoke to Luffy. The crew got together to discuss.

"We can lie and say we don't know what they're talking about." Usopp suggested and Chopper nodded.

"Even if we do lie, they can check the ship and find the girl." Robin informed.

"Well what are we going to do?" Chopper asked.

"Franky-san said that we're out of cola for the Coup De Burst, so we can't use that like usual.Yo ho ho" Brook reminded the crew.

"Calm down. I'll just cut them to pieces." Zoro stated.

"I can do better than you, crappy swordsman." Sanji glared at Zoro for trying to take away his chance to impress Nami and Robin.

"Say that again and I'll chop you up, ero cook." Zoro growled back to the chef.

"Well what are we-" Nami stopped talking, noticing that their captain was missing.

"What is it, Na-" Sanji was cut off.

"Yes it was a girl." Luffy informed the marines, picking his nose. The crew stared at him in panic.