Bonus Chapter One

Start from the beginning

These people were amazing. A true family.

Lizzie caressed her protruding stomach fondly while she walked toward her best friend, Dinara, dressed in a beautiful and gorgeously elegant gown in white. Her burnished blond her swept up and secured with diamond pins and flower buds. She looked amazing.

She always had, except this past month she has kept to herself and she was mostly quiet with a far away looked in her lonely eyes. The mafia princess had matured during her sojourn. Where it was and whatever happened to her, it had changed her. Her best friend was no longer the easy-going, devil-may-care, girlish tomboy she had known before.

And Lizzie had also noticed something else. As a professional, she wouldn't utter her suspicion until her dear friend trusted her with her secret. Dinara had to so Lizzie and Beau could help her and dissuade their husbands from doing anything stupid.

The mafia princess's secret would be out in a few months. Maybe around summer.

"How are you holding up, Arie?" Lizzie whispered. "No headaches today?"

"Nope. I remembered our outing at Disneyland." Dinara grinned. Her joy didn't reach her eyes.

-What happened to you, my friend?-

She was almost tempted to ask her to spill it all. Soon. She clasped her hand instead. "You know you can trust us, right? Me and Beau. We are worried."

Dinara's blue-violet eyes widened and she looked away. A guilty expression on her face. "I need to tell you something later. I will need your help." Tears flooded her beautiful depths, her friend took a deep shaky breath to stop her tears.

-Always a strong woman.-

"And I will be waiting. Let's meet at the clinic after the party, okay? And do me a favor?"

"What?"

"No alcohol for you tonight. Not even a glass of champagne."

Shocked. For her secret was out, Dinara nodded. "I promise."

"Okay. Enough of this sappy mood. We better get Sebastian from her nannies before he will create a war in this household." They both giggled. Knowing how active their nephew at times. Only Beau could stop him, just like his sire, but both parents will be busy on their special day.

Their tzarina required reinforcement.

__________

Dominic

-The fuck it was about time!-

Any more of this bullshit and he was of a mind to kidnap his detka and bring her to an isolated island in the Pacific. Well, he bought one recently, however, it was a honeymoon surprise for her.

In all his adult life, he could only count the times he had to wait for someone. Thus far, his experiences were only limited to Beau and his adorable son.

This time she made him wait at the altar with a nervous pastor and a too giddy general as his best man.

At last, his beautiful woman consented to walk down the aisle. He had his little sister, Dinara to thank for that. After months of an extensive search for her, they finally found her. Because she gained her memory back and she contacted them to get her.

They did right away. Papa and Maman were back to their doting selves. Blessed with a new grandchild, they were steadfast in their role as matriarchs.

Thank God. As he had mentioned he had plans tonight and his little heir will be watched by his parents.

The air changed as soon as violins began to play a romantic love song in the background and their entourage began its procession.

He grinned when his less than a-year-old son, dressed in a mini-me tuxedo was carried by his Maman, gurgling and smiling at the oohs and awws of their guests. Next were the groomsmen and bridesmaids, all cousins from Russia, then Dinara all in white escorted by an Italian Don. His eyes narrowed, the man was too close to his baby sister. That wouldn't do. She was far too young to be seduced and he knew she was going to France for her college degree. He made a mental note to tighten her security and tell his father.

Thank God his sister, although polite, looked bored. And pale. Was she sick?

The background music changed its tune to the traditional wedding song and it distracted him.

He held his breath when he saw Beau's stunning silhouette beyond the arc of flowers. Fuck! She's killing him. Her excuse of a white dress, made in the finest of French lace molded to her delectable body, strategically hiding important parts he was so familiar with teased his senses. His cock was stirring and he knew they would have a quickie right after the ceremony.

Beau, escorted by his father, was only halfway and Dominic tried so hard to be patient and not go to her and escort her himself.

Preferably escort her from here to the nearest private room.

Her flawless face, though heavily veiled by a gauzy lace, was graced by a stunning beaming smile. All for him. Motherfucker! His cock was throbbing, begging for relief.

Finally, losing it, he met her before she reached the altar. His father chuckled and thumped his back in some sort of congratulations.

Having all his attention on Beau, he nodded his head in acknowledgment.

"Impatient?" His detka teased.

"Yes." He growled. She had deliberately worn this dress for him knowing how crazy he was for her.

She giggled when he hastily dragged her to the officiating priest. "You may start now, father or pastor. Whatever. Just begin with the ceremony. And make it quick!"

The man paled. And Beau pinched his arm. He growled. "Now, father!"

Their audience chuckled behind them. Entertained.

"Dearly, beloved..." The man croaked.

"Stop! Fucking stop!"

Dominic snarled. Who would dare interrupt his wedding? The fucker had a death wish. In the blink of an eye, he had his detka behind him, his primed Glock in hand pointed at the man gasping and heaving at the arc.

"Rafael?"

Then all hell broke loose.

________________