5.

"He said it was a choice, Farkle! I can't come out to him if he thinks that way!,"

Cameron was currently laying in bed videochatting Farkle. Her hood pulled over her head and hoodie ties tied in a loose not. Farkle thought she looked like a cute potato, but that wasn't the point right now.

"If you talk to him, I'm sure he'll be accepting," Farkle secretly took a screenshot of her. "He's a chill guy,"

Cameron let out a long breath through her nose. "Yeah, but- are you taking screenshots of me?,"

Farkle giggled. "Maybe,"

Cameron rolled her eyes, but smiled. "You're a dork, you know that?,"

Before he could come back with, "But I'm your dork", he heard another voice on the other line.

"Can I come in?,"

Cameron looked at her uncle, then at Farkle. Farkle gave her a nod of encouragement.

Cameron sighed and nodded. She said a quick goodbye to Farkle and sat up in her bed.

"Yes?,"

Here we go.

Her stomach was in knots and she felt like throwing up.

"You wanna tell me what that was all about? You walking out during that show?,"

No. She didn't. Not in the slightest.

"No," She pulled her knees to her chest.

Harvey scooted closer to her and poked her knee.

"C'mon munchkin," He starting poking at the crease of her knee. "What's bugging ya?,"

She started laughing. She was ridiculously ticklish behind her knees.

She kicked at him. "Alright! I'll talk if you stop!,"

He stopped and held his hands up, waiting for her to continue.

She calmed down from the ticking and took a breath.

"When... when you said it was a choice- being transgender- it... it bothered me because it's not,"

Harvey looked at her. "That's it?,"

She took another deep breath and shook her head.

"N-no, there's more...," Her hands were starting to shake.

Harvey was suddenly very aware of how dewp this situation was. His dad instincts kicked in and he took her hands in his.

She squeezed his hands.

"The reason I got so upset is because... because I'm....," She couldn't bring herself to finish her sentence.

She snatched her hands back from him and buried her face in her hands.

"You're... transgender?,"

Cameron nodded with a quiet "Mhm,".

Harvey sighed and scooted closer to her. He weapped his arms around her and held her tightly.

She was crying now, and he could feel her shaking.

"It's alright, munch," He kissed her head. "I... you know I still love you, right?,"

Cameron sniffed and picked her head up. "You-you do? You're not mad?,"

"Of course I do, you goof," He ruffled her hair. "And no, I'm not mad,"

He cupped her d's ace and wiped her rears with his thumbs.

"If this... if this is how you wanna be, then I support that,"

Cameron shook her head. "I didn't want to be this was, though... being trans isn't a choice it- it's just the way I was born,"

Now Harvey had to let that sink in.

"Alright, well my point still stands- girl, boy, unicorn- whatever, you're still my munchkin, alright?,"

He smiled and nudged her, ans she smiled back.

"Alright,"

-

Word Count- 534.

At first I wanted to make this a little more dramatic and have Harvey being transphobic, but honestly he seems like too chill of a dude to be that close minded.

The drama will happen soon though.

Do y'all want some scenes of all of the gang and Cameron interacting? Like Farkle brings her to meet them at the bay window or Topanga's or something? Let me know 💕