|~|Fumikage Tokoyami x Reader|~|

Start from the beginning

You huffed and took a small thin blanket and wrapped it around you. It was cold and you wanted breakfast.

You figured someone else would be awake, so you opened your door with your blanket and walked down stairs to find some food. You didn't see anyone in the halls, but you figured they were downstairs anyway.

You yawned as you stepped into the main room, seeing most of the others there in their pajamas or clothes. You tiredly smiled at everyone and greeted them with a wave and 'hello'.

You frowned seeing that Tokoyami wasn't there. You thought he wanted to meet you for some reason? However, you shrugged it off seeing as it was still relatively early. And boy, you were tired from staying up so late.

You waddled you're way next to Kirishima on the couch and sat down, cuddling into your blanket to keep warm. Then you noticed that everyone seemed cold.

"Did the AC unit break?" You asked aloud, looking at everyone. Shoji was using himself as a blanket for Jiro, Froppy, Denki, and Sato, who all appreciated his warmth. You hummed and took your blanket to cover Shoji, since he seemed cold.

"Yeah," said Kirishima with chattering teeth. Shoji gave a polite thank you for the blanket and even tried to give it back, but you let him have it. "It broke sometime last night once the storm started."

You sighed and sat curled up on the couch. He rubbed your arms and legs to keep warm. "Wow... H-Hey Todoroki? Mind using your fire a bit?"

Todoroki looked over. "I was just think the same thing, however I can't quite control it as well as my ice and I might set something on fire," he explained.

You sighed a little and curled up a little tighter, chicken skinned. "Oh... That's okay, I understand!"

You then felt a large thick blanket cover you, which made you squeak. You looked up to see Tokoyami with many blankets. "I have brought blankets for everyone," he said calmly. "Some will have to share, unfortunately."

Everyone immediately got up to find their partner and their blanket. You smiled and snuggled your blanket. You looked to see who you would share with.

Mineta wanted Momo, but he got Denki. Koda was with Mina and Jiro in one large blanket. Shoji covered himself with the blanket and then used his arms to cover Hagakure, Momo, Froppy, and Deku. Bakugo shared with Kirishima unwillingly. Ojiro shared with Sato, and finally you sighed realizing everyone had partners.

But you miscounted.

You saw Tokoyami finally give the last blanket and noticed he had no blanket. And you were alone with your own. You moved over on the couch and motioned the bird-headed boy over to share.

He was surprised slightly seeing you so willing to share with him, but said nothing about it and walked over and got into the blanket with you. You smiled at him and shivered slightly feeling the small draft of air sneak into the blanket.

Aizawa walked into the room, though only wearing his hero suit, he seemed to shiver at the chilling cold as well. He took his blanket, which Tokoyami had left just for him, and looked at the others.

"Breakfast is delayed because of the storm," he explained. "And we can't have an electrician over until after the storm has passed. In the mean time, Kaminari, you will have to me our power,"