"The war will end, and the suffering of the people will end. Now do you pledge yourself to my teachings? And when the time comes for you to rule you must take it?" He asked her.

She knelt in front of him and bowed her head with a smile.

"If it means that there will be peace and the war will be over, then I pledge myself to you and the throne." Ahsoka told him.

"Rise Empress, heir to the throne of the sith." Sideous said with a slight bow towards her.

"More to say?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"First I must do something." She said to him.

"What is this something?" He asked her in a questionable tone.

"I need to get skywalker off of my tail. I must go back to the order and give my formal resignation after everything they did to help me, he will stop at nothing to find me if I do not return." Ahsoka said in a cold tone.

"He will know that something is off he is your master after all." Sideous told her.

"Don't worry I have a plan for that."

—————

"Ahsoka where were you?" Anakin asked skeptically.

Something seemed off.

"Your alive!" Obi wan exclaimed as he ran up to her so as to give her a hug.

"I really don't want to hug my executioner at the moment." Ahsoka said with a glare as she quickly brushed past them and walked into the temple.

"I'm sorry-"

"Don't be Anakin she has a right to be pissed." Obi wan said sadly.

Ahsoka made her way to the council chambers and found that the council almost looked as if they were waiting for her.

"Padawan Tano! Your alive?!" Master Windu exclaimed.

Ahsoka gave a light chuckle.

"Where have you been!??" Master Ti exclaimed.

"I was hiding from my home, because the people I considered family wanted me dead, or actually already killed me." Ahsoka snarled them.

"We realized our mistakes-" Master Windu started to say but was stopped by Ahsoka.

"Stop." She said with a cold glare.

And without saying a word she removed the rest of her headdress Akul teeth and all,

And dropped it on the ground in front of them.

"Save your 'I'm sorry', and the bribing for another padawan." Ahsoka said with a cold glare before walking out of the chamber.

"Did she just leave?" Master Koon asked.

"Wronged her, we have." Master Yoda said sadly.

———

Anakin and Obi Wan were about to make their way to the council when they noticed that Ahsoka was walking out of it.

And her headdress was missing.

She said nothing but quickly walked down the hallway and towards the stairs.

"Where are you going Snips?" Anakin asked cautiously.

"I'm leaving." Ahsoka told them as she continued to walk away.

Anakin quickly grabbed her arm as she neared the steps.

"You can't just leave! You can't just throw away your life like this!" Anakin exclaimed.

Obi wan rushed off to get the clones if she was really leaving they would probably want to see her off.

"And what!? You would rather me stay here with the people who actually DID throw my life away? JUST TO PLEASE THE SENATE!" Ahsoka yelled at him.

Anakin felt tears brimming in his eyes. How could she possible not be crying right now? She was leaving the only family she had ever know!

"Snips I know they messed up-"

"Stop defending them!" Ahsoka told him.

"Your right I'm sorry. I just don't want you to go." Anakin said quietly.

He looked into her emotionless eyes and pleaded with her to stay in his mind. But he couldn't bring himself to say it out loud, she had already made her decision and she was set on it.

"The decision isn't yours."

Then she proceeded to walk down the steps to the temple.

She swore to herself to never trust anyone ever again.

And that was a promise that she was set on keeping.

To be continued.........