Chapter 13

Ahsoka saw Padme and gave a soft smile as they entered the court room.

They hadn't even given her time to speak with padme so Ahsoka knew that this would be over quick.

She swallowed.

And the trial began.

Time skip to the end of the trial SORRY

Ahsoka's hands were shaking.
The trial hadn't gone well and Tarkin had gotten the upper hand. She was thankful for Padme who defended her all throughout it.

And now it was time for the results.

"Ahsoka Tano by an overwhelming count of votes your have been voted as guilty. As wished upon by Admiral Tarkin we shall use the full extent of punishment. Ahsoka Tano is to be executed by fire squad tomorrow morning!" Palpatine announced.

Ahsoka gazed at the row of Jedi Masters in one of the window boxes of sorts. And when she found Anakin's eyes
Her heart broke.

She thought she was prepared to die,
But as she looked into the eyes of the man who basically raised her as his own,
Nothing could have prepared her for that.

His face was tear stained and held a terrified expression.

This couldn't be happening.
Not Ahsoka.

"You can't do this!" He shouted as he tried to force his way to her but was stopped by Obi Wan who just shook his head. Tears threatened to fall from his face as well.

"Ahsoka!!" He called out as she was dragged away.
"Let me go!" Anakin screamed at Obi Wan.

Anakin's screams dulled off as the guards pushed Ahsoka on further.

"You deserve what's coming for you traitor!" One of the guards hissed at her as they gave her a push into her cell.

Ahsoka felt numb.

She wasn't even 16 and she was about to be killed by a firing squad of clones.
And if she was lucky she wouldn't know them, but it would still hurt.

"I didn't do this." Ahsoka softly said to herself.
"I'm innocent."
She started to sob.
"And I don't want to die!" She cried out.
"I'm scared to die, Master." She sobbed to a nonexistent Anakin.

She looked at the bench, and knowing that sleep would be impossible she decided she would not even try.

She thought of the Order.

They had taken her in and trained her, or mostly Anakin.
And now in her most dire hour they turned their backs on her.
Shunned her
Stripped her of everything
And now
She
Was
Alone

No Anakin
No Rex
No 501st

She thought of her parents for a second.
Would they have done the same?
Or would they have defended her like Anakin Rex and Padme?

She tried to remember a good memory.

5 years ago

As the designated little sister of the 501st she had a duty to keep everyone smiling and happy.

But some days the ball of joy can melt into sadness. And today was one of those days.

Ahsoka missed her parents. She missed her home.

She loved being with Anakin and The 501st, but sometimes she just really missed Shili.

"Kix?" Ahsoka asked the clone one day.
"Yeah Little'un?" He responded. He always loved seeing the little girl she truly did brighten his ever day.

"Do you think Anakin would allow me to go back to Shili? For just one day?" Ahsoka asked quietly.
Kix's heart sank a little. He knew enough about the Jedi to know that they were supposed to let go of their past lives. But how do you tell a little girl that?
"I don't know, maybe one day." Kix responded sadly.
Ahsoka gave him a sad nod before walking off.

And Kix got an Idea.

"You want us to do what?!" Echo exclaimed.
"Relax Echo it's only for one day, plus the General probably won't even notice we are gone!" Fives said sarcastically as he hit Echo on his shoulder.

"Rex?" Kix asked the stern faced captain.
"I'll allow it. Force knows the kid deserves it." Rex finally responded.

"Alright! So you guys know the plan right?" Kix asked Echo and Fives.
"Yeah, we sneak the kid out of the temple and tell General Skywalker we are training." Fives sighed out in an annoyed tone.
"Alright, let's do this." Kix said with a smile.

Present time

Ahsoka hated waiting. It had to be the worst part of her experience in prison.
She knew the guards would be coming for her any minute.

Would they kill her in front of a crowd?
Would they cheer when she slumped to the floor dead?

She brought her knees up to her chest and thought of her family.

She so badly wanted to be able to say goodbye to them, but she knew it was impossible.

Ok so the flashback in this chapter will continue in the next one❤️