Chapter 9

Anakin entered the medical room in pants.

"What's going on general?" Rex asked thinking that they had been attacked or something of that nature.

"We can keep her!" Anakin exclaimed as he ran to scoop up Ahsoka in his arms.

Ahsoka giggled in excitement.

"What do you mean?" Kix asked raising an eyebrow.

"The council has agreed that I can train her."
"Train me?"
"Yes little one, I'm going to train you how to become a servant of Ashla." Anakin said knowing that she called the light side Ashla.

Ahsoka gave him a look of horror before jumping out of his arms and running out of the room.

"She is going to be your padawan?" Rex finally asked breaking the awkward silence.
"If she wants. Honestly I thought she would be more excited." Anakin said in a disappointing tone as he started to walk in the direction ahsoka had run off to.

Anakin followed her to a storage shed until she finally stopped and turned to face him.

"You can't train me." Ahsoka finally said in a scary mature way.
"Why?" Anakin asked motioning for her to sit on a crate next to him as he sat.

"I can't let the same thing that happened to my parents happen to you and the others. I just can't." She sobbed.
"Ahsoka what happened to your parents was awful, but you need to know that we are strong enough to protect ourselves. Let us help you." He pleaded.

Once she had processed what he had said she looked up to him and nodded.

"Ok." She whispered.
"Ok?" Anakin questioned.
"I will go with you."

———————

This was super short and you will learn why soon!!!