Chapter One

‼️ Attention ‼️
You are about to read........

"Elswood High's Popularity Ranking".

Please keep in mind that this is just the first chapter. Its extremely informative and that's why it will probably be the longest chapter in this book. Thank you for reading this ☺️.

😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Buzz Buzz

I reach my hand out and hit my alarm clock. The clock was set to 6 am which gives me two hours to be at school. Maybe I can get an extra five minutes to sleep. I close my eyes again and slowly start to drift off. Until I hear my ringtone go off.

I groan and grab my phone. When I put it against my ear I quickly pull it away again. There is only one person I know that has the skills to make a half-sleep person fully awake...

"Hello Sienna." I say with the phone 10 inches away from my face.

Sienna has been my best friend since the first grade. She's very stylish and doesn't wear makeup that often, mainly because she doesn't need it. She cares a lot about the newest trends and that usually influences her daily mindset. She has about 10K followers on instagram, and you may think thats a lot but its considered low at our school. Everything I suck at, she excellent in. Honestly, I don't know how we've been friends for so long, since we're complete opposites.

"RISE AND SHINE M!" Sienna yells into the phone.

"Si, we've talked about this, if I haven't taken my morning shower..." I grabbed my glasses and put them on.

"Save the loudness for another hour. Yeah, yeah, yeah. The quotes can wait because this is very serious. IT IS OUR FIRST DAY BACK TO SCHOOL FROM WINTER BREAK!!!" She yells again.

"Ughhhh, well I'm up now." I kick the blanket off of me and grab my airpods.

When I put them in they automatically connect to my iphone and I pop up from the bed. I put Sienna on FaceTime and set her up against my wall. I walk over to my closet and start shuffling through clothes.

"Should I wear this gray sweatshirt with these black joggers or this black sweatshirt with these gray joggers?" I ask Sienna.

"Did you get those clothes from your little brothers closet?" she said in more of a sarcastic tone than a question.

"Come on, Si, I just bought these clothes a week ago and I put a lot of thought into these combinations."

"Your parents make over 389K a year, and you bought those clothes, willingly. Like you weren't forced at all?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes and just picked something to wear. When I was done I told Sienna bye and ended the call. Then I laid my clothes down along with my AirPods and hopped in the shower.

About 15 minutes later, I came back out and put on my outfit. I went over to my shoe wall and threw on some checkered vans. When I put my AirPods back in, I grabbed my phone and charger and headed downstairs.

"Hey dad, hey Claire." I said while sitting on one of the stools attached to the kitchen island.

"Hey kiddo." Dad said.