"thanks" Jungkook pushed his way inside, walking straight to sofa.

"umm you're welcome?" confused to Jungkook's strange behavior, he followed the black haired male to the living room, sitting on the couch across from him where his coffee glass was placed on a small, glass table.

he took a sip and immediately realized he didn't offer Jungkook something to drink.

"hey Jungkook" the black haired male's eyes immediately snapped to look in the blond's one, "do you w-want anything t-to drink?"

"water, please"

the blond cocked an eyebrow and stood up, making his way to the kitchen.

'thanks? please? since when did Jungkook became so polite? and quite?' he thought as he took a glass and putting it on the machine, pressing the button to fill the glass water.

he took a glance behind to see Jungkook nervously biting his nails as his knee went up and down quickly (A\N- it literally happens to me every time i'm nervous stupid knee.)

the glass was filled and he took it back to the living room and gave it to Jungkook who looked at it and placed it back on the table.

it was silent when V decided to speak, "so ummm Jungkook... i don't mean to come of rude but... why are you here?"

Jungkook blushed and realized then he haven't said anything, "i can't greet a friend?"

"yes you--- yes you can?"

it was again awkwardly and awfully silent.

"where are your parents?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

V looked up from his lap, "work" he shrugged.

"oh"

"yeah..."

"cool."

it was silent once again and V felt like screaming. so he did.

"Jeon Jungkook come on!"

Jungkook startled looked at the boy and gulped seeing his angry face. he wasn't scared, rather he was restraining himself from cooing and pinching the chubbiness out of the blond's cheeks.

"w-what?"

"tell me what you really came for! we have school soon! or you're telling me or you're out i'm not going to be late because of you."

Jungkook pouted and sighed, realizing he couldn't stretch it any longer and stood up, holding the flowers and handing them to V.

V's mouth formed an 'o' shape and he felt a blush creep its way to his cheeks when he took the beautiful flowers, "th-thank you Jungkook that's really... umm nice of you"

Jungkook grinned shyly and sat back down.

V was about to ask what are they for when he noticed a little pink envelope, decorated with small, pink hearts and a tiny sticker of cute, purple butterfly. it made him feel giddy for some reason.

he opened the envelope, pouting when the butterfly was ripped at the process and he pulled out a pink and white card with a cute strawberry sticker at the corner of the paper.

he immediately busted in laughter reading what was written on the card making Jungkook narrow his brows. he doesn't remember writing something funny in the card.

Jungkook snatched the card from the other's hand and the latter didn't mind too busy laughing.

Jungkook read what was written on the card and he widened his eyes.

✨𝒾'𝓂 𝑔𝒶𝓎✨

was what was written in the card. Jungkook couldn't believe he made such mistake.

he looked at V laughing his ass off, standing up from the sofa with a blank expression in his face and walking towards the blond.

V noticed Jungkook walking up to him and immediately stopped laughing, now feeling kind of really scared, "J-Jungkook?"

Jungkook smirked and leaned on the sofa, trapping V with his arms and pinning him to the sofa.

now it was V's turn to gulp and blush at the closeness of the two, "Jungkook" V gasped out when he felt Jungkook pressing a soft peck on his neck and then another one, and another one and more and more until he reached to the top of his neck and placed a small kiss on the blond's firm jaw and looked into his eyes.

"there's more behind the card." Jungkook softly said and gave the V the card, attacking the other's neck with small, soft pecks again, causing the other to giggle because his neck was a very sensitive place for him.

V cleared his throat, trying his best not to giggle at the tickling touch of Jungkook's lips on his neck and read the note, "i'm gay..."

he swap to the other side and his eyes widened, gaze softening as he felt his cheeks becoming crimson red and a small smile creeping its way to his lips.

"...for you"

_______________

IK THE TITLE GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING NOW BUT YOU'LL SEE JUST WAIT

and yes i "FiNaLlY uPdAtEd" shut up and be grateful but yeah, Jungkook finally officially confessed and maybe smut next ep what'd you say about that?

also i'm so eager to finish this book so don't hope too much but i might update more lately here!

but anyways plz vote, comment even follow me bc the number of my followers here is 69 and i'm very much not comfortable (jk lol k bye)