9 장

as the three arrived at the gate the school was already filed with students talking shit none of them gave a fuck about nor getting ready to the first lesson.

Jimin still in his thoughts about his new avocado pet, Hobi daydreaming about V and V thinking about Jungkook.

he knew he shouldn't thing about him much. he just felt... pity?

pity.. yeah that's it! i just pity him nothing that's it! V thought.

as he was nearing his class, without Hobi and Jimin since their first class wasn't together, unfortunately for V.

he came inside his class, ignoring the stares and whispers, and took his sit next to the window.

sound like an anime cartoon? V knows. he thinks so too.

the only reason he's sitting next to the window is only because he needs fresh air. he makes to keep the window open and breath in and out the window. it helps him concentrate for some unknown reason but he doesn't mind he likes it.

as the bell rang and some students rushed inside the classroom and sat down.

the teacher walked in and the class fell silence and the teacher started his lecture.

suddenly there was a knock on the door.

V laid his head on the desk, not giving a single shit about the small whispers that started growing each second that passed.

"oh class i totally forgot about the new student!"

oh new student...?

"would like to introduce yourself or shall i do---"

"i'd like to do that myself thanks tho"

there were some giggles heard here and there but V ignored them as well, slowly closing his eyes.

"so hello i'm Park Bogum nice to meet you all and i'm from--- who is this?" the new student pointed at the now sleeping V.

"oh this is... this V" some student said.

"oh this is the V" Bogum said with a small smile placing on his beautiful features.

"anyways Bogum since i guess you already V.... you shall sit behind him?" the teacher said hesitantly.

"sure!" Bogum said a 'smile' on his face.

Bogum went behind him V, sitting on the chair.

he then slightly tapped V's shoulder, not expecting him t wake up nor make any movement at all. he knew V was a heavy sleeper.

damn it was hard for Bogum to call his TaeTae V but he'll get use to it if that's what makes him happy. everything for his long time lover. he missed him so much.

he got closer and...

* sniff sniff *

his hair still smells like vanilla and coconut. he missed his smell, he thought as he started playing with his now blondish hair.

he changed so much since the last he saw him.

well the last time Bogum saw him was at the age of 11 or 10 he can't remember clearly.

it all started when....

________________________________________________________________________________

thanks so much for 700+ readers!

sorry for making you wait till the end i have semester finals but tomorrow is the last day of the first semester, thanks for fuck's sake!

anyways not proofread

have good ass day/morning my lovely fuckers and don't forget to comment and vote please please!