First day

It is your first day at your new job, Freddy fazbear's Pizzeria. You are the night guard and your job is to watch all of the animals and make sure they are in there place. You were told that they try to kill you so you kind of regret taking the job. But it's only a week.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you don't know what the music box sounds like from the second game, I would advise you to look up the tune cuz it would come in handy for this chapter.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was 11:20 and you decided to leave.

"Not gonna hurt if I'm early."

You hop in your car and drive off to the pizzeria and find only one car in the parking lot.

'Must be the managers. I wonder why he would stay so late. And why they need a night guard.' You thought to yourself as you park your car. You walk up to the front door and look inside. It was dark and you couldn't see anything. You thought that the manager wasn't expecting you so early so you just sat on the ground and waited. It was almost 12:00 so you got up and started banging on the glass door. You saw something that looked like a door opening and a person came running out.

"I'm sorry be we are closed."

"Um... I'm (y/n). (Y/n) (l/n). You hired me this morning for the night guard shift."

"Right! Sorry. Come on in!"

You walk in and the person closed and locked the door behind you.

"My name is Mike. I'm the manager. Let me just show you around and I'll be going."

As Mike was leading you down a hallway, you remembered that you used to come here when you were little. Memories kept coming back to your mind. You remembered how much you used to come here and how much you loved the animatronics. You didn't notice but you were quietly laughing to yourself. Mike was hearing all of this and he asked you,

"(Y/n), are you okay?"

"Hm? Ya. Just remembering some things of when I used to come here."

"Are you (y/n). The little girl who was puppets best friend?"

"Yep!"

"Wow! Puppet was sad to see you leave. Nobody ever came to visit him."

"Puppet? I thought his name was Marionette."

"Nope. It's Puppet."

You were lead into an office and found a desk with a tablet on it and a long hallway in the front of the room.There were two vents and posters on the walls. You sit down in the chair and wait. You were told that you only had a curtain amount of power so you had to use it wisely.

"Oh and before I leave, there is one more thing you should know."

"How am I supposed to keep all of this in my brain?!"

The room seemed to go darker when Mike spoke. His voice was low and secretive.

"Whatever you do, keep the music box wound up. And never... ever... let the purple guy in."

"Who's the purple guy?" you ask while looking over at where mike used to be but he was gone. You got goosebumps thinking about what Mike last said. So you decided to check the cameras to take your mind off of it.

1:00 85%

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Where the hell is the bunny!?"

You were checking the cameras very quickly and you couldn't find Bonnie. You look to your right and turn on the light in the vent. Nothing was there. You look to your left and turn on the light in the vent. You scream and put on your Freddy mask that you were given.

"AAAHHHH! DON'T KILL ME BONNIE!"

The lights started to flicker and Bonnie walked in front of you. Your vision went black and then slowly started to come back. You take off the mask and check the cameras. You see that Bonnie is back in her original spot and you relaxed a bit. But you instantly tense up again.

"Shit! The music box!"
You turn to camera 12 and see that the box has run out. You start to panic because it wouldn't fill up. And all of a sudden it started by itself. But this time it had words.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is where you will need to know the tune that the music box makes.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Can you hear it?
The music box, it counts down slowly.
It echoes, my music box,
It plays songs sweetly.
Let's all dance to the sweet melody,
'Till you drop... down... DEAD.

Can you hear it?
There's children crying "help me" softly.
They echo, their quiet sobs,
They entertain me.
Won't you play my favorite song again?
Oh well. It's... to... late."