Where it all begins

It has been a few months now since Marionette has been shut down. I really miss him but we can't risk anyone getting hurt. But the past months haven't been so bad. I have got to spend a lot of time with Freddy. He is a really nice guy when you get to know him. Everyone thinks he just stays away from the group and that he is never happy. Well the are wrong. Every night we would have pillow fights, tickle fights, watch a funny movie and throw popcorn at each other.

Freddy and I were watching a movie when we heard something. I was curious to find out what it was so I said I would check it out. As I walk I shift from my human form to animatronic form. I walk past my old room. I didn't notice I was until I saw something in the corner of my eye. I look over and see the door open a crack. But what scared me the most was that Marionette was holding the door open. Without looking away from Marionette I yell at Freddy.

"Hey Freddy! Marionette is turned off right?!"

"Yes!"

I walk closer to the door and as I do, Marionette starts to back up so I can get in. I open the door and walk up to Puppet.

"I thought you were turned off." I say to Puppet. I walk over to his box and climb inside to find his switch. I look at it and see that it is off.

"Must just be broken." I switch the switch on and peek out of the box to see that nothing has happened.

"Yep. Definitely broken."

I duck down into the box again and right as I'm about to turn off the switch something wraps around my neck and is lifting me up out of the box. I grab the hands gasping for air and I'm trying to get out of the grip but it was no use. The grip was strong and was getting tighter.

I look at Marionette to see his eyes are red. He seemed really serious and like he wanted to kill me. I don't know if it was from the loss of air but I shifted to human. Puppet uses all his strength and throws me against the wall. My eyes widen from the pain and I gasp for air.

I fall limp and the last think I see is Marionette walk out of the room and turn towards the way Freddy is. I try to call out Freddys name but all that comes out is....

"F-F-Fred......................................."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Freddys POV
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm waiting for (y/n) to get back when I hear footsteps. I assume it's (y/n) so without looking back I ask,

"So did you figure out what made the noise?"

There was no response. Maybe she's not in the room yet. I hear the door creak open and I ask again.
There was still no response. I turn around to see that the door is exactly how it was when (y/n) left. I make a confused face and then I get a response. But it wasn't (y/n) who was speaking.

"I made the noise."

I turn around and Marionette is standing in front of me. He had black marks on him. Like he was rolling in dirt. And his eyes were red. This can't be good.

"I thought I turned you off."

He laughs at me "You did. But (y/n) turned me on."

I can't believe she disobeyed me! I told her not to turn on Marionette until I said! I run to Marionettes box and turn it off. I look over to see (y/n) on the floor unconscious with red marks around her neck.

"Oh my fucking god, (y/n)!!!"

I run over to her and pick her up. I look at (y/n) neck and it looked like she was choked. He must have done this.
************** 30 min later*************
(Y/n) finally wakes up. I locked us in a room so Marionette couldn't get us. He tried to get in a few times but never succeeded. She sits up and gets out of bed.

"(Y/n) what are you doing! You need to rest! You nearly got killed!!"

"I turned Marionette back on. I'm the one who started this all. Let me go."

I sigh and sit (y/n) down and I sit beside her. I put am arm around her and hold her closely.

"(Y/n) I can't loose you."

"I started this all. And I'm going to end it."