adagio

Slow.

Fluid.

Moving.

You are like the a fresh breath of air, the gentle stream of water, the first note of a beautiful piece. You dance across the tiles like a petal in the wind. Ever graceful, without a hint of a doubt. No ink or stain can tarnish you, who bask in the silver light of the first full moon. Beautiful is all I can mutter but even that falls short of describing you and this lightness in my chest. Mi amor, my love. I will pray for the day we dance in the skies together. And while forever might never come, I would always love you until I sing my final song.

Slow.

Rhythmic.

And soft.

Oh so very soft. Your voice is heaven to my deprived ears and music to my very soul. You could never comprehend my love for you though my hopes lie in but a semiquaver you can give me. Just a note in this beautiful duet and this being would rejoice. And while you are my holy grail, my beautiful salvation, I could never promise you my best. For what I am, for what I am worth, is not even a quarter of what you deserve. I am sullied, impure and dark. Not what you expected me to be. Not what you should be partaking. The angels tremble in fury but I cannot let you go out of my selfish spite. So instead I will promise you this song.

And dance.
And dance.
And dance to it, this beautiful love of ours.

Slowly.

Soft.

Sweet.

With all my heart, I sing;
Sachiyo.

one: adagio;