Chapter 2

After class we walk to my locker chloe was asking molly a lot of questions like where she's from and why did she move here.

"Hey girls" Liam says walking up to us "hey"Blake says also "so who's this" Liam says looking at molly "hi I'm molly I just moved here" she's smiling at Liam ehh why can't he only look at me like that.

"Nice to meet you" he says shaking her hand with a smirk I turn away and roll my eyes " so girls were throwing a party at are house at 8" Blake says I turn to look at him "since when?" I say Liam interrupts "since your mom left" I roll my eyes and walk away.

The rest of the day went by fast I had one more period to go to it was math class. Me and molly walk together since we had the class together when we walk in I see Liam standing and talking to his football friends about the party.

Molly smiles at him as we walk past him to sit down in the back. Nick and Liam sit in front of us "hey chelsea are you going to the party" nick say with a smile "umm yeah it's kinda at my house" "oh right I hope we can hangout there" "yeah sure"  I say with a smile

Liam hits nick shoulder "you should be paying attention" "dude Chile" nick says to Liam

After school I walk to Blake car Liam and Blake are standing and waiting for me. "Can you hurry we have to set up for tonight"Blake says "I'm going " I say

Hey girly can me and molly get ready at yours at 7?
-Chloe

Yes that's fine
-Chelsea

We get home I run up stairs to my room to pick an outfit I choose a red tight short dress with black heels. I hear the door bell I run down stairs I open the door it's chloe and molly we walk up to my room and get ready.

Chloe pulls a bottle of liquor out of her bag "we need to drink this before the party" she says "omg chloe" I say laughing

I take a sip so does chloe and molly we get ready I got to my vanity to put makeup on and re curl my hair I put the dress on and my heels I was ready so was molly and Chloe.

We take more sips by time we felt a little buzz we walk down stairs there was already lots of people here.

We walk to the keg and get us beers we walk to the living room where Blake and Liam are sitting with there friends I sit next to Liam and molly sits the other side of him chloe left with a guy.

"Let's play truth or dare" Bryan says everyone agrees I turn to look at Liam who already has his arm around molly I was so mad but I couldn't do anything about it

It was my turn to go "truth or dare" crystal says "dare"  I say " dare you to kiss Liam" I look at  Blake he nods that it's okay Liam moves his hand from molly and turns to me.

I was nervous this was my first kiss and it was Liam who's taking it. He lean close to me and whispers in my ear and says "don't be shy kiss me" he says with a smirk

I push my lips against his he grabs the back of my neck and pushes are lips closer together the kiss was getting hot.

"Okay that's enough" Blake says we pull away and look at each other he comes close to my ear "that wasn't so bad" he says

Molly looks pissed but honestly it was the best kiss ever.

I'm gonna try to post really often maybe 5 post a day hope y'all enjoy 😉