Chapter Twenty Six: Pretend

Jaelynn
I woke up with August's hands wrapped around my naked body. I sighed removing his hands and walking into the bathroom making sure to grab a new bra and panties. I got in the shower then brushed my teeth and allat then put on my underclothes. I put on some jeans & a white shirt as a I saw August get out the bed walking into the bathroom. After he handled his business, he went to his drawer and got out a blue shirt and jeans. I put on my legend blues and he did the same. He smiled at me "Good morning ma." "Goodmorning copy cat." "Copy cat? I wore these shoes yesterday. You the copy cat." I laughed. "Whatever." I grabbed my sunglasses and walked out the house as August did the same putting his bucket hat on. As soon as we walked out my building, paparazzi came out of nowhere snapping pictures. I grabbed August's hand looking down as he led me to his car. He opened my door for me then got in on the other side driving off. We were going to breakfast. When we were seated in the restaurant, August looked at me. "Did you speak to Sha and Auntie? They blowin up my phone asking where ya ass is at." I shook my head, but as I was about to speak, a teenage girl came up to our table. "Oh my Goshhhh! Its really you! You August Alsina!" August chuckled. "Wassup?""Can I get a picture with you please?" He nodded and took a selfie with her. "Can I get a picture with you too Jaelynn?" She asked me, which caught me off guard. I nodded and took the picture with her. "You're soooo pretty!" I smiled. "Thank you so much. You are too." And I was being honest, she was pretty. "Thank you. I love you both!" We both smiled as she walked away. "That was kinda weird." Whenever Aug and I went out, no one came up to us. "Yeah, you gon get used to it tho." I shook my head. "Anyways, I gotta go handle something later on." "Something like what?" "I just gotta go talk to someone." "So you aint gonna tell me who?" "No because its my business." "Aight, remember that" He chuckled.
I got out my car walking into the apartment complex that Sean lived in. We have a lot to discuss and I feel bad about everything that went down. I took the elevator up to his floor, which is the 5th floor then went to his door ringing the bell. In no time, he opened the door. He smiled once he seen me. I smiled back staring at his abs cause he aint have a shirt on. I walked in and sat on his couch. A few seconds later, he sat next to me. "You been ghost for a minute. Wassup?" "Um, nothing. I was just stressed and needed a get away from the madness." "Aight." "I wanted to talk to you about what happened." "Aight. Talk." "Um, so you were talking about how much love you have for me and I was just so confused. Where did this all come from?" "I mean, it was just something that I was thinking bout for a while. You know, you and me was real close & I was feeling something for you but then I thought about my family and was like nahhh, but I couldn't hold it in no more." I nodded. "But you knew and still did know that I was in a relationship with August." "Just cause you in a relationship don't mean I can't feel something for you." "Actually it does." He looked at me. "Well its out the closet already so whatchuu want me to do?" I looked at him. "Sean, I love August. I really do." "You bringing up August. August this, August that. But you're completely disregarding that I" He kissed my forehead. "Love" He kissed my cheek. "You." He kissed my lips and I kissed back. He picked me up kissing on my neck carrying me to his bedroom I guess. He put me down on the bed and began taking off my clothes. "Sean... I really can't..." But before I could finish my sentence, his head was between my legs. I bit my lip moaning in pleasure. "Fuck man." Sean chuckled then continued. "Stoppp.... I love August... Oh gahdamn!" "You like it?" He asked me seductively. "Yessss." "So fuck August right now." He continued until I came. Then, he opened his drawer pulling out a condom and taking off his shorts and boxers. He was big, but he wasn't no August. He put on his condom and went in. "Damnnn." I moaned as he began stroking. I scratched his muscular back as he thrusted. "Seannnnnnn......"
When we were finished, I hurriedly got dressed. I knew I shouldn't have done that. I grabbed my things and didn't say a word to Sean that I was leaving. He was in the bathroom, so I rushed out his house pressing the elevator button. I checked my phone and saw that it was 6pm and I came over here at 3. When I was in my car, I sighed upset that I let that happen. I drove to August's house. When I got there, I saw August laying on the couch. "Wassup ma? You finished taking care of whatever you had to do?" I nodded. "Sorry I aint call. I really had to catch up with Tey." He nodded. "Its aight. Come hea." I walked over to him sitting next to him. He kissed me and I kissed back feeling dirty. "Why you smell like cologne." "Oh, you know how Dre be. He be ODing with the cologne." "Truuu. but we needa talk about something." "What happen?" "I want you to move in with me." "Move in?" "Yea. You be here all the time anyways so I feel like it'd be better if you just stayed here." "What would I do with my condo?" "Sell it. Come." He got up walking upstairs toward his room. He walked to a door that was always locked, so I never knew what was behind the door. He opened the door revealing shelves of red bottoms." I started cheesing. "August, you didn't?" "Yea ma. Its all yours. Just move in with me." I smiled jumping on him. "Fine. I'll move in with you." He laughed as I kissed all over his face.
**
Took a while for this. Sorry. And Ian feel like writing a sex scene which explains it's boringness. Everything in MM.