Chapter Twenty Eight

Jaelynn
I smiled at August as we drove back to the house. He was too hype about the baby. The baby is his, I know for sure. I'm only 2 weeks pregnant and the last time I was with Sean was a month ago. Me and August have done it plenty of times after. I also decided that I wont be hiding my infidelity. I walked into the house with August following behind me. "Thank you for everything ma." He said as we walked into the house. I sighed. "Aug, you know I love you right?" He nodded, "Yea ma." "So I need to tell you something because it's eating at me and I want our relationship to built on trust. And now that I'm pregnant again, we gonna be starting a family. So Um you remember last month when I told you I had to handle something with a friend?" He nodded, "Yea." "So I went to go talk to my "friend" Sean. He was my friend and he was about to marry his pregnant girlfriend. But that day Shayna texted me about you & the threesome situation, he came out of nowhere and proposed to me. I said no of course but I kinda cut him off, so I felt bad. I went to his house that day to talk about the situation and let him know that I dont want him in that way, but he started kissing and touching me and I kept telling him I love you and not him but he kept going. And so we had sex.." He looked at me, obviously upset. "Is that baby his?" "No, that was a month ago. I'm only two weeks pregnant." I looked at his face and I couldn't really read it, which scared me because I didn't know what he was gonna do. "You still in contact with dude?" "No. I cut him off completely and changed my number, but he still calls me. I dont answer." "Next time he call, lemme know." "You're not mad?" i asked confused. "Hell yeah I am but I fucked up plenty times & you took me back. And I love you too much to let you go." Tears filled my eyes. I was so proud of how mature August has gotten over time. "I love you Aug." "I know ma. I love you too." I kissed him passionately. He smirked against my lips and I pulled away, "So you know sex is good for the baby right?" He chuckled and followed me as I walked upstairs stripping out of my clothes in the process. I led him to the bed and got on top of him. I took off his shirt and kissed his tattoos especially the A tattoo on his neck. He tried to get on top and take control, but I refused. "I got this." He smirked looking turned on. I kissed all down his chest to his boxers. I pulled them off to reveal his hard member. I stopped and said a prayer. I never gave head before, but August proved worthy of it. He chuckled, "You'on gotta do it if you'on want ma." "Shhh." I put a finger to his mouth before I began going to work. I always thought I would feel dirty if I gave head, but I don't. Because I'm doing it to someone I love. To please him. I kept going and August continually grunted. I did this until I felt that he was gonna cum. I was not about to swallow or let him do that shit on my fast, so I just rubbed his member until he came. After that, he took control.
After we were finished, it was 9am the next day. We were both sweaty and naked. I gave him one last kiss before we both fell asleep.
I felt so awkward writing that. But yea. Thoughts? I know it's short, but ya know I'm trying. Idk when the next update will be.