Chapter8:a fight

Sky's POV
I wake up and I look around. I see a door and I see a window. Which is tiny and I feel my wolf waking up. I hear the for open and a man comes in with a tray. I look at it and I see some lump mush."Eat this is it for the Both of you" he spat out at me. "What do you mean the both of us" I ask. "Your pregnant so eat" he says then leaves. I'm pregnant.
"Sky thank god you are awake I've been up for hours and I have all my strength back but we need to mind link the pack" my wolf Chloe says. I mind link them"Sky are you okay" Troy asks me. " yea I'm good I'm about to bust out of here" I say. I cut off the link. The silver on the cuffs can hurt me but can't hold me. I easily break them. They do not know who they are messing with. I use my powers to break down the door. I hear crying. I look through the bars and see a little girl she looks about 3 or4 . I break down her door. She looks at me.
"What is your name" I ask.
"Rose" she said in a cute baby voice.
"Well Rose I'm Sky and we are about to leave this bad place ok" I say. I pick her up and walk out.
I see men at the door. I quickly snap their neck with my powers. and run to the open door. I see people sleep and a girl that has cuts and bruises cleaning .She looks up at us I lead them both out the door. I kissed the girls forehead so she can fly with out my help. I holding rose close and let out my wings. I fly up but not with out setting the place on fire. Take the 14 year girls hand and we fly towards my pack house."what is your name" I ask
"Bella"she says. "Well Bella I am sky and I just saved you from those people" I say. "Thank you for saving me and my sister they said if I didn't please them they would kill Rose. They took the one think I can't get back. They raped me" she said crying. I look down at a sleeping Rose in my arms. "Troy I'm coming home go ahead and scream it to the pack I know you want to." I mink link him.We land in front of the pack house. I hear Troy running towards the door. I am picked up and spun around. I still wander how he manages to pick me up and a 3 year old. I hear him growl at Bella. I slap him in the back of his head. He sees the child in my arms."Troy this is Rose and Bella they where kidnapped like me"I said. "Can they stay with us "I pleaded. "Sure"he said. I pulled in my wings.
I can believe I am pregnant life can get any better