Chapter1: the rejection

My name is Sky smith. Im 16 and my packs slave and punching bag. My own brothers hurt me . I was making breakfast for the 200 members of the pack. i set the last plate of food on the table and ran to my make-shift room which is the attic. I heard the foot steps of the pack walking down. I took a cold shower i get no hot water up here. I start walking to school. I walked down the halls when i smelt it. The smell of coco and apples. Then i saw him the soon to be alpha Jay Slade. I wanted to run and jump in his arms but I didn't because he was coming towards me. He dragged me outside and into the woods. "You will not tell anybody about this understand you worthless piece of shit!"he snarled at me. I felt a sting in my right cheek. This non-educated ignorant greedy god mentality ass mofo just just slapped me. "I Jay Slade soon to be alpha of the Silver moon pack reject you Sky Smith as my mate." He said with a smirk. I stood up and said "Well guess what I don't care." "Just don't fuck with me" he said. "Bitch I don't fuck with you but you will regret this" and with that I shifted and ran across the border and to  no-mans land. I felt all connection to my pack vanish. I was finally free.