"What do you like to do for a living?" Ally asked Y/N.

     "Well other than dancing, I play the guitar and I just spend my day offs, laying down on my bed while I'm on Tumblr, listening to music, or whatever," Y/N looked at me and smiled and looked back down quickly. I glanced at the time and it was already 8:46 PM.

     "Girls let's order pizza and watch a movie," I suggested. Ally took her phone out and dialed the pizza place. As we tried to get comfortable, I laid my head on Y/N's lap as she smiled. Normani put the movie, 'Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones'.

     "Are you sure about this Mani?" Camila had fear in her eyes.

     "Yeah, we bought this movie but never watched it," Normani sat back on the floor. I felt a hand brush through my hair and I looked up to see Y/N just staring at the tv. I smiled and stared back to the tv as the movie started.

----(Intro of the movie blah, blah, blah)---

        I quickly turned my head into Y/N's torso since a scary thing popped up. Y/N seemed so calm about this movie.

     "Y/N how are you even not scared at all by this?" Dinah was shaking while Camila was being crushed by her arms.

     "I really don't know. I've seen almost all Paranormal Activity movies," Y/N shrugged. I looked back at the tv just to see another screaming little child. My arms went automatically around Y/N's waist. I heard Y/N chuckle.

     "It's just a movie. It'll be alright," Her hand rubbed my back and I felt so relaxed. I didn't want to get out of this position since it was so comfortable. Later on, we were halfway through the movie, but the girls decided to sleep on blankets and pillows on the ground while Y/N and I were still in the same position on the couch.

     "Y/N?" I looked up and at the same time, our eyes met.

     "Yeah?" She asked.

     "Come cuddle with me," I said in a small voice. Y/N laughed and adjusted herself to lay down. 

     "Do you want to still watch the movie? If you're scared, I can turn it off," Y/N propped up her elbow so she can see me.

     "Yeah, I'll be alright because you're here." Even in the dark, I can tell she's blushing.

Your POV

        My arm was draped around Lauren's waist. We were spooning on the couch, so I was the big spoon. I didn't care about the movie... All I cared about right now was Lauren.

     "Lo?" I whispered.

     "Yeah?" Her eyes were glued to the movie. 'Should I tell her now?' I thought.

     "There's something I need to say..." My words drifted off. She fully turned around and we're the closest we could be.

     "Everything alright?" Her hand intertwined with mine and it just felt so right.

     "I-I have been feeling this for a couple of years-well more than that and I thought right now would be the best time to say it. Even though you might not feel the same way, I get it but I just want to say that I like you." I can already tell that I messed everything up.

    "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. You might think I'm weird already-" I was cut off by Lauren kissing me on the cheek.

     "Shut up Y/LN. I like you too." What I heard might have been all in my mind.

     "Seriously?" I asked. She gave me a nod.

     "Hell yeah. You were that oblivious when we were 14?" That question lingered in my mind... 

Flashback

     "You're so weird Y/N that's why I like you." Lauren laughed. 

     "Yeah well, I guess I'm your weirdo then," I smiled. Today was a little one year anniversary of us being friends so we decided to have the day to ourselves. We were just walking around the park, hand-in-hand.

     "Where do you think we will be in 5 years?" I asked.

     "I don't know. I might be singing on stage for tons of fans," Lauren replied, "You?"

     "Well, I don't know maybe pursuing something that I really enjoy." We kept quiet for a few moments until Lauren spoke.

     "Well wherever we are in the future, I hope that we stay together."

    "Same here," I smiled. She gave me a hug and muttered.

   "I love you Y/N." I didn't know how to take that so I replied.

  "Love you too."

---------------------

        As I thought about our past, I tried to speak but Lauren was already sleeping. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

     "Night Jauregui." While the silence filled the room, I looked up at the ceiling and just felt like a new person of what occurred. 

'We stayed together.'