"Who!?" She heard someone yell.

"Ashanti" she said looking around on the porch.

Ashanti heard the door being opened and looked back at the door to see that it was ManMan who yelled. "Hi" she said with a tight smile.

He'd just looked at her up and down, turned around and continued walking. Ashanti frowned at that "damn" she scoffed. All these niggas were rude asf and the shit wasn't at all cute or appealing to her. She didn't even see how they got all the females that they have because their attitudes were horrible and so was their anger issues.

They were in the living room with everybody she now.

"Hey best!!" Santana screamed and jumped on her.

By then everyone's attention was on them. "Hey everybody" she said. It kinda sounded like everybody groaned a "hi" or a "hey". While others just didn't speak at all, and it was starting to bug now.

Ashanti just shook it off and went to the next thing.

"Tell me why Tyquan gone text me talm bout some I'm tryna push up wya" Ashanti told Santana.

"What?" Santana with her face scrunched up.

All of the boys seemed to simultaneously turn to chip in on the conversation. Ashanti was too busy with her ranting to pay attention to anyone else paying attention to her conversation and Santana was obviously actively listening to also. It's not like they could do or say anything about them listening when they didn't know that they were paying attention.

They knew that they weren't supposed to be listening, but obviously they didn't care and Ashanti was to busy ranting about the situation to any other people in the room that had fully working ears.

"To be completely honest I really just wanted to see if he gave some good head" Ashanti whispered.

Santana's mouth dropped as she looked at her best friend. First she wasn't even whispering right so everybody could hear her, and second she couldn't believe what was coming out of her supposedly antisocial usually quiet best friends mouth.

"I thought you said you didn't want to get involved with another guy right now" Santana pointed out.

"Ya I know but I'm completely over Quay, him and that bitch can have each other." She sneered. "I'm just not going to rush everything."

"Ok, now that we've gotten that out of the way who tryna get high." Ashanti opined. Everyone agreed and Ty rolled up and the rotation had begun...

But the end of about 2 to 3 fat ass blunts everybody was high asf. Ashanti got up off the couch and went to the kitchen and looked in the cabinets for some snacks. She saw a big bag of the cool ranch Doritos and grabbed it. When she turned back around Draco was standing in front of her. Ashanti had jumped so quick that she thought she had whiplash.

Draco's eyes were low and red and he looked really chilled. He pushed her back to lean on the kitchen counter, while his arms snaked around her waist and grabbed her butt.

"You Mine you know that right shorty" he said with a serious tone as he licked his juicy brown lips.

"Draco, boy you are just high let me go", Ashanti said trying to get out of his tight grip.

"Kaydence" he said looking at me.

"Wha-" Draco interrupted Ashanti "My name is Kaydence."

"Ok, Kaydence would you let me go" Ashanti breathed hard.

"Naw u good" He said looking her dead in the eyes.

"Why" Ashanti breathed.

"Like I said, you Mine" he told her again.

"Kaydence I'm not your any-." He grabbed her by the throat kissing her sliding his tongue in her mouth. Ashanti froze for a second then she started kissing back, when he broke the kiss but not before biting her bottom lip.

"Gimme yo phone" Kaydence demanded. Ashanti was in a shock so she moved too slow and he snatched it out of her back pocket. He started typing on it and gave it back then completely walked off like nothing had happened.

Ashanti waited for a second to get herself together, then walked out the kitchen with the snacks.

"What took you so long!?" Santana spoke. "I couldn't reach the chips?" Ashanti shrugged.

"Mmhm" was all she heard from Tana. "Bitch" Ashanti mumbled.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥