Things started getting really heated between them their hands started roaming around eachother canverse and lips laping over each other. Lin couldn't control herself she started moaning

Lin...hmmpm Mino please
Mino... Please what babygirl tell me what do you want
Lin... I want you daddy

That was it the last string of self control all thrown out of the window. Mino carried her to the bed and droped her gently crawled on top of her. This kiss which never broke and the heavy makeout session continued.  Lin wanted to feel him more she started grinding her hips upward for more friction.

Lin...haaa please fuck me ahhhh

Mino started removing her dress so did Lin. Both were now stark naked, Mino admired Lin's body and  started leaving marks and kisses from her neck and stoped when his face met with her bossom. He licked her erected nipple and fiddled with the other at the same time. Lin arched her back moaning at the feeling

Lin...mmmmph daahhhddy it feels good please don't stop...
Mino...don't worry baby daddy will make you feel so good..
Grunted while saying it if that was even possible Lin could feel his erected cock rubbing against her stomach. She was so needy she craved for him to be inside her. She slid her hands down and started stroking his hard dick.

Mino...ahhh baby just like that urggggh(grunted)

Rutted his hip forward and when he though that it was enough he took her hands into his and pinned it beside her head. He then connected their lips again in a heartwarming kiss. His hands went down and  started rubbing her clits and inserted the fingers one by one and started fingering her. When he felt that she was prepared for what is to come he removed his fingers earning a whinny moarn from Lin.

Mino...patience babe your gonna have something bigger inside you. Prepare yourself

To say Lin was shocked is an understatement she was blushing profusely. Mino positioned his cock near her heat and slowly inserted himself inside her.

Lin...ahhh daaaddy....soo good ahh
Mino....ugghhhh so tight damn....so fucking tight.....

He waited for Lin to adjust to his size when she gave him permission he started moving slowly at first. His pace was slow and sensual. Then he speeded up his pace. Lin started pounding in to her without even letting her a gap to breathe.

Lin.. Uhnnnaaaa daddyy its too much please be little slow haaannnn.....

Mino ....to much wat princess...hmmm

Lin..to much pleasure daddy....and your so big...haaaaannnn its....so fucling big....

Mino..I was so fucking waitinh for you for 2 years... Shit and i wanted to gain more big for you...

Lin.. Its so huge uhnnnnn .....haaaan right there daddy...

Mino knew he found the postrate. So he started ramming the cock in and out in an animalistic pase which made lin see stars and fucking heaven at the same time.... It was pure bliss....

Lin...daddy im gonna cummm. Im gonna......before she could finish her line she came..

Mino...tisk....u came without my permission now you got to keep telling your prayer hon.. I'm gonna stretch that pussy big and I'm gonna make your asshole throb for weeks...

Lin..ohh daddy please I'm sor......haaaaaaauhnnnnnn

Lin could not finish her pleading mino just inserted the entire dick covering balls deep and took it half way out and then again shove it in and out he did it to tease lin again and again...
Lin..daddy please dont tease me.... I want to cum daddy please i beg you...

Mino... you will not cum until i do.. Now fuck take this cock like your a slut...only my slut...your only mine... Mine.... Fuck....your still tight.....

Lin was crying in pleasure which is to much to handle she wanted to cum but she was scared mino will punish her more. So he moaned again and again which made her throat dry and her voice became sore....

Mino still pounding those two holes again and again with that gigantic cock of his started to twitch which is the sign of him to cum finally spilling every drop inside his emperess.... Will he pounded more... Hitting the postrate again..

Lin...please let me.... Uhnnnnn it feels good my king... I love u daddy uhnnnn she moaned in a very mild voice....with no strength on her... But still getting her pussy pounded and finally mino cummed deep inside her and plopped on top of the tired figur underneath him who came at the sensation of hottness fell inside of her....

Mino...fuck you cum so much ... And its still leaking .. Mino went down and sucked the cum in his mouth and went to lin to make her taste herself... They kissed for a while and lin fell asleep..

Mino smiled at the sleeping lin and cleaned both of them and made her wear his shirt and he wore a boxer and he cuddled near lin and he joined lin to their dreamland💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥