Chapter 3 Plan for an Afterparty

Hey guys i hope u all enjoyed. Even if u dont i dont mind.... Ok lets start it shalll we..

After the ceremony only the newly crowned kings and prince's and the princess was asked to stay back for few announcement.

Mino-pov
After i announced all of them came to me ohhh and also my precious angel too. I arranged them by kings once side and the princess and prince's on the other side.

Ok guys why i asked you to be here is too....
He was cut off by the late arrival of price suho the bunny. Ohhh im sorry your highness i was hungry so went to have my late lunch. King lay interrupted mino saying its ok bunny boy we just started our conversation. After hearing that suhos face was bright like a cherry and their moment was cut of by the emperors fake cough.

Okk were was i ..mmmm. Yes i called u all to talk about our after party for the next 2 day which will be the weekend . So please come up with some ideas cause we need to plan it by tmrw night coz lot of important guest will also be attending. So please make sure you come up with ideas buy tonight ok. And please enjoy the rest of the evening I'll tale my leave. Mino left the chamber and went to his room for a power nap....

Again in the chamber with taoris , kaisoo, sulay, taekook, yoonmin, hunhan, and me alone side wheeling these couples discussing about the plans.

Lin's pov [me]
After mino left i was the only one standing alone. Coz all the kings and prince having their moment. Ahhh dont think i wont be jealous coz i am freaking jealous of those couples . 😭
They were all laughing having some deep staring contest so i interrupted them saying ok you all love birds i have a plan for the after party hear me out.
All- hmmmmm fine
So heres the plan, first we have to welcome those spl guest with a warm welcoming gifts and flowers. Second , we must put on a show like singing, dancing etc whoever is good in this will do this. Third, while the performance we must give them some refreshments and later on the party with cool dj and also last a massive dinner.
Wat do u guys think.
After i listed the plan all were quite for like 1min and they all said together as We are all in lets do it

Now who will be incharge of all these stuff.
All were quarreling like you do it no i wont all those nonstop nonsene was going on.

I just shouted saying "SHUT UP ALL OF U IF U DONT I WILL STICK UP A ROD IN YOUR MOUTHS. AND I WILL BE SPLITTING THE TEAMS TO WORK AM I CLEAR".

After what i said the entire chamber was in utter silents and then i spoke. Mmmm Good. Now i will split tge teams into 4 group ok.

1 GroupA Members[ welcoming guest and entertainers]
Taehyung and Jimin
2. Group B Members[ video games and entertainers]
Jungkook yoongi and Sehun
3. Group C Members[Cooking snacks and a Meal]
Kyungsoo Tao and Luhan
4. Group D [Party Hall decorations]
Zhang yixing, zhang lin, kai, kris ge....
  And alass our emperors work is to greet all the visitors having a good rapport towards all other kingdom's prince and princess.

Once the planning got over all started to go to their rooms for a power nap.

Luhan was about to go to his room but was blocked by Sehun.  Hey han you look cute .
Wanna hang out later honey....
Luhan slowly looked into the kings eyes and was not able to utter a word . Sehun asked again saying whats wrong hon cat gotnyour tongue answer me honbun...
I...i will think about it your highness for now im gonna take my leave see you in the evening your grace bye ... After saying these luhan ran to this room locking it and crashed in bed with a flushed face thinking about the kings words.

On the other side with kaisoo ..... Kyungsoo was in the kitchen working out some ideas for the party , at that time king jogin entered the kitchen to get in to the wine seller to get his favourite wine. At first he didnt notice kyungsoo after he came out of the seller he saw a cute figure standing and working on something near the stove.
Jogin was just mesmerized by the beauty standing and staring for a long time. Kyungsoo felt someone was staring at him when he was about to turn around jogin backhugged him and whispered in kyungsoos ears what your doing here sweety? Can u cook me something ? Mmmm
Kyungsoo was blushing very hard but he should not give in so he said, t
Take your hands of me or I'll shout that your..... Kyungsoo couldnt finish his sentence but cut of but thick soft lips of the king he was struggling to get away but slowly give in to the kiss and both lips were moving in sync and  few minutes later they stopped it because they need air. Kyungsoo was so red and was feeling so shy becoz it was his first kiss. King jogin slowly lifted the chin of the latter and looked in those dark deep eyes and said please go on a date with me. I want to know more about you my prince. I wanna make you mine am i clear your only mine dear. Now cook something for me lets eat together.

After there sweet moment kyungsoo make a small meal for the king and for himself and they were talking about the upcoming party and stuff . kai made kyungsoo smile alot by making jokes teasing the latter and also they were sharing few kisses and also stealing kisses and thats how they both ended up knowing each other ..... And soon it was the end of noon and all started to wake up to start with their planning on their group work for the after party..

Hey guys for the next chapter i will bring in the vernon and the princess meeting in the party how he wants her to be on his side all these will be on my upcoming chapter and also intimate scenes between each couples etc.... Byee✌✌✌