CHAPTER 13: LACE HEARTLESS

Começar do início

***  '\- ("/)-/' ***

"I will get it. "I said to Nick when I heard someone knocking the main door. Me, Nick and Alex were eating and watching Television. Rest were in Neel's room doing god knows what. As soon as I opened the door, I was shoved out of the way. 

"Neel, Where are you?" The girl wearing the shortest dress possible enters the door. Nick hopped and came to my side. Hearing her high-pitched voice others came down too.

"Oh my Neely Beely, there you are!" She cooed as soon as her eyes fell on Neel. She ran and literally climbed him in the disguise of a hug.

"Who is she?" I whispered to Nick

"she's the half naked lizard Garry always talked about. " Oh! so she is lazy.

"Who is she Neely Beely?" Lacey asked pointing towards me.

"She is my sister." Nick defended before Neel could have said something.

"Really! Another Rose. She seems more pathetic than Rose."

Tracey was about to say something, but Jake stopped him. What I know is that Rose is Tracey's and Nick's sister who died in some gang shit.

"See! She even don't know how to defend herself. Atleast Rose knew it" How could I defend myself when I don't know a single thing about Rose. In order to defend myself, I don't want to hurt Rose.

"Hey guys, missed me!" Another person entered with two suitcases.

"This is Arnold. Remember? We told you about them." Nick whispered. I nodded. I remembered that they told me that Actually this house belongs to the previous leader of the fire storm gang. He himself lived here with his children, Lacey and Arnold and some important gang members. When he died in some conflict with bloodshed gang, his title was handed over to his brother who had a well settled business and not at all interested in this gang shit. But he can't just quit this gang. It is one of the most powerful gang on earth. So he divided the gang into smaller groups and let them run it according to them. But he, Mr Halter is still the leader so he can call the gang anytime. The gang has to do whatever he wants as he is still the gang leader. After the splitting of gang Lacey and Arnold stayed here while others moved out. And now they are back.

Arnold roamed his eyes around. He put the luggage down as soon as our eyes met. "Oh, hello pretty lady. Arnold is always at your service." He said going on on leg stretching his hand to me. I didn't know what to say and what to do. I never have been introduced to anyone like this. When he saw I was standing there dumbfounded, He reached his hand more to take mine.

"Her name is Kat." Neel said quickly while getting rid of Lacey.

"Is she mute that you are introducing her?" He asked. Before someone could say anything, Lacey said," I think she is. I never saw her speak a word." Arnold turned his gaze to me. I smiled and nodded yes. I had enough of these people. I raised my hand and pointed towards me indicating 'I' then I act like I'm zipping my lips indicating 'I'm mute'. If they entertain mute people, then let them be. I gave a tight smile to Arnold and with longer stride went to my room.

        ***  '\- ("/)-/' ***

"Yes?" I said when I heard the knock.

"It's me Kat" Jake slyly entered my room. I placed the laptop aside and slide back to make room for Jake.

"I-"

"You are here to say sorry right! " I said, gesturing him to take a seat. 

"I ah..."He sat down "... I am really sorry Kat. I exactly know how you are feeling. I wouldn't like that either if someone had hacked into my past life. "He said looking down, but at the sorry part he looked up. "At the age of 12, I ah, I hacked the database of Fire Arrow's from my father's computer. I love computers and that time I just recently learned to hack. The next thing I know, they killed my dad because they thought he had hacked into their system. I only had my father in this whole world. When Mr. Hatter got to know that I am all alone in this whole world, He gave me a shelter. Here I met Harry, the official hacker. I asked him to teach me like you had asked me in the initial days." He smiled. I smiled too. When I asked them to teach me self defence, I also asked Jake to teach me hacking. When he asked me why, I just shrugged. But now he knows the reason.