Part Thirteen: Explosions.

I'm sitting at Daniels house at his dinner table, his house is much like I imagined, clean, dim, and quite big to be honest. "So, Do you want some wine?" I looked at him escaping my thoughts and nodded, he then poured me a glass of wine and took his seat. "You cook this yourself?" I asked as I took a bite of the pasta on my plate. "Of course I cook." He said in a mocking tone, I hate it.

"So.." He said as he looked at me. I raised an eyebrow in response. "What?" I said as he just stared, he smirked and continued eating.

We ate in silence until our plates were cleared, so many thoughts were running through my mind. "So you think that I can be a rebound to you since your pathetic ass lost your wife?" I exploded. Daniel looked at me with a surprised look and then stood up swiftly.

I watched as he made his way to me and grabbed my arm, "Ow! What are you doing! Let go!" He pulled me up out of my seat and lead me upstairs, I shouted profanities and insults at him in attempt to get him to let me go, he didn't budge. "I've had enough of your disrespectful and bitchy attitude!" He shouted finally as he pushed me into a room and shut the door. "I want to go home." I said and crosses my arms. "No" he replied blankly.

I got up and reached for the door handle, only to be pushed back onto a bed. "Let me leave you sick fuck!" I yelled. He held my hands to stop me from hitting him and sat silently on top of me until I calmed down.

A/N

I'm super sorry about no updates!! I will be trying to update regularly again. my apolgies.