Part Seven: The Truth.

During my study session with my professor, I noticed a wedding ring. I can't stop thinking about what that makes me, am I a whore now?
I am going to a party tonight, pretty exciting. I'm getting ready right now, i'm wearing a black mini skirt with a sparkly top and black heels.

I have been at this party for a while now, I think i'm drunk. I can't see straight, i'm on my phone right now when I get a notification on my phone of an updated grade, a zero?! For seaveys class. Fuck. I'm drunk so I decide to email him about it, I write, "Why tf did you give me a zero?!" I rolled my eyes because I'm honestly fed up with him at this point.

"You haven't completed my assignments. Also please watch your language." He wrote back, I replied, "Fuck you." and he responded with "Call me." Immediately after I had replied. He left his number on the email so I called him and he immediately picked up. "What the fuck do you want?" I slurred my words, "Are you drinking? You're underage." He said, "It doesn't matter to you." I said as I walked outside so I could hear better. "It does, where are you?" At this point i'm just pissed. "It doesn't fucking matter to you!" I began to raise my voice.

He then hung up, fuck. I began to get dizzy so I sat on the steps of the house I was at, then I blacked out.
I woke up to someone shaking me, it was the one and only Mr. Seavey. "Get up, i'm taking you home." He said sternly, "No you're not, I know you have a wife why the fuck would you do that?!" I sat up angry. "We will talk about this later now stop and lets go."