Part eight: Hangover

I woke up with my head pounding, I slowly opened my eyes to see that i'm in a bedroom which isn't mine, did I sleep with someone last night?
I look around and noticed some advil and water next to the bed so I take it, I get up and i'm wearing male pajama pants and my bra, who changed me? I hear the door click open and I jump and turn to see my professor, fuck.
"How did I get here?" I ask looking at him, "I brought you here, drinking underaged is very irresponsible you know?" I looked at him shocked. "What about your wife? How did you get me here with her." He laughed and shook his head, "I'm not married, well not anymore. I'm going through a divorce currently." I nodded , feeling horrible for my outrage against him. "I'm sorry.." He laughed, "Its okay." I looked down at myself. "You changed me?" He nodded, "You have an extremely nice body." He sat on the bed looking at me , my face flushed red. I looked at Mr. Seavey, "Look, I really gotta go Mr-" He cut me off, "Daniel, you can call me Daniel." He said with a slight smile. "Okay, Daniel well I should probably go.." He stood up. "Why? Are you afraid of me? Or are you afraid of what you might do with me if you stay here?" He asked as he got closer to me. I felt my heart start beating faster. "N-no I need to study for my classes.." I made up an excuse as he chuckled, "Dont worry, you can go. Your clothes are in the bathroom." He said plainly as he walked out.