Author's note: MY FAVOURITE. hands down. I read another hunger games book but wasn't satisfied so i wrote this one. There's only 20 parts but each chapter is really long, much longer than all my other books. I loved writing this and read this one for fun too sometimes. I absolutely adore this book, one of my best works, for sure

Café Latte
Ft. NCT's Jungwoo
Completed

Life is all about business, work, and arranged marriages for business partnerships. Sometimes, it would just be nice to sit and sip a Café Latte.

Main character, a dedicated business woman falls for the kind-hearted café worker Jungwoo who has a little secret. A fluffy romance book.

Author's note: another one of my favourites, loved Jungwoo's character in this. Simply beautiful.

My Selection
Ft. NCT's Jeno
Completed

The Selection, a competition where 35 men complete for the princess' heart. She must find a husband and the next ruler amongst these men while it is all broadcasted on live television

Author's note: love interest jeno ft best friend jaemin. Lead character has a really cute friendship with jaemin hehe

Breathe
Ft. NCT's Doyoung
Completed

A doctor's novel. Follow the main character and Dr. Kim Doyoung as they go through a series of medical cases, falling in love along the way.

Author's note: i think there are a lot of surprises in this book, but that's just my opinion 🤷‍♀️

Guardian
Ft. NCT's Yuta
Completed

At the age of sixteen, each royal is assigned a Guardian, a knight that will serve the royal for the rest of their life, always putting theirs in danger for them.

Author's note: your signature princess and knight story... with a twist?

Ballerina
Ft. NCT's Jisung
Completed

How can two people be so similar yet so different? Both with the burning passion for dance, yet one for ballet, the other for hip hop. Can the two of them overcome their differences and work together or will it all crash and burn?

Author's note: I actually used a lot if my own experiences from an arts school to write this book so i hope you all really like it :)

Framed
Ft. NCT's Johnny
Completed

When a sudden death occurs in Neo City, fingers automatically point to the leader of the largest gang. On the other hand, his twin sister is convinced that her brother is being framed, so she teams up with the new detective in town to clear her brother's name.

Author's note: Mystery story around a detective (aka our lovely Johnny Seo) featuring twin brother, the one and only, Jeong Jaehyun! The plot was inspired by riverdale hehe so yeah

Falling
Ft. NCT's Jaemin
Completed

Imagine going to a school without grades, diplomas, studying, or book, just pure art. That was Jaemin's school, where everyone's love was poured into their craft. What happens when Jaemin begins to fall for something other than art, a girl?

Author's note: I think this story is short and sweet, like A Book for Two :)

Honour
Ft. NCT/WayV's Winwin
Completed

She was a warrior, a girl who wanted to fight and serve her country. But in her country, women that fought didn't honour their family. That was a job for the men.