"But i want to talk with you more."

I'm your wolf I'm always with you. You can talk to me whenever you want. Remember? He chuckled.

I blushed at my own foolishness.

"How do i wake up?" I asked him.

Just close your eyes and focus on our mate's scent. And you will be led back to him. He explained.

I closed my eyes and focused on phana's scent.

I slowly opened my eyes again and saw an unfamiliar ceiling. I looked to my side and realised that i was in phana's embrace.

It was so warm and comfortable in his embrace. I couldn't help but tear up.

You cry too much. Kai teased me.

I chuckled.

The sound of my chuckle caused phana to wake up. He blinked a few times before his eyes opened widely.

"You're awake!" He said.

I smiled at him.

He hugged me tightly and buried his face in my hair.

"I was so worried when you suddenly fainted." he whispered.

"I'm sorry for worrying you." I said softly.

I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his neck. He ran his hand through my hair softly and held my waist protectively with the other.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth and safety i got from him.

My stomach suddenly grumbled ruining the moment.

I could hear kai giggling. And phana was also laughing.

"You must be really hungry." Phana said.

I blushed profusely.

Phana looked at the door and his eyes blanked out for a few seconds.

He must have mind linked someone. Kai said.

Phana then turned to me. "Can you sit up?"

I nodded.

Phana helped me sit up properly leaning on the headboard.

Just then i realised i was wearing a short sleeve white t-shirt. Many scars were visible. I gripped my arms and frowned.

I didn't realise i was gripping them too tightly until phana took my hands.

"Hey... Don't do that. You're hurting yourself." Phana gently took my hands into his.

"Don't you find them ugly?" I looked at him.

"No i don't. Nothing about you is ugly to me." He said.

"But-"

The door opened cutting me off. Phana's mother came in with a tray.

She smiled brightly when she saw me.

"Pha told me you're hungry. I made you some porridge." She placed the tray on the small table phana had taken put on my lap.

I started getting teary again when i saw the warm porridge.

" what's wrong? Do you not like porridge?" Phana's mom asked worriedly.

I shook my head." I don't remember the last time i had a warm meal."

"What do you usually eat?" Phana asked.

I hesitated because i knew i would get into a lot of trouble if i told anyone about how they treat me.

Tell them. Like i said, they won't let you get hurt again. Kai encouraged me.

"I would only get cold leftovers." I said after some deliberation.

I looked up and saw that phana's mom was covering her mouth with her hand and she had tears in her eyes.i turned to phana and saw that he had an angry expression on his face. His eyes looked blank. He's using mind link again.

I felt a warm hand on top of mine which was on the small table.

I turned to see phana's mom looking at me with a teary eyed smile.

"Don't worry from now on you're going to be able to eat warm meals everyday."

"Thank you ma'am." I smiled weakly.

"Just call me mom. You're my son's mate which also makes you my son so drop the honorifics." She said.

I smiled and nodded weakly.

"Come on you should eat up before it gets cold." Phana patted my back.

I wad able to have my first warm meal in years with people who didn't show any contempt towards me. My mate who didn't reject me even with all my scars and his mom who accepted me as her own son.