Chapter 10: Mt. Natagumo

Start from the beginning

"Nezuko~chann~! Tanjiro!"

"Zenitsu! Stop chasing us already!"

"Tanjiroo lets be friends~!"

Inosuke suddenly bursted through the entrance of the room and headbutted Tanjiro in the back, causing him to fall over.

"Eh?! Inosuke what was that for?!"

Inosuke only shouted in anger, before starting to chase both Zenitsu and Tanjiro around the room.
Nezuko sat down next to Sachiko, who then laid her head on Nezuko's lap and fell asleep.

~

The doctor visited them again, informing the trio that they had fully healed. Tanjiro sighed in relief before scowling in anger.

That thing had returned, flying towards him and into his hands.

"NORTH-NORTHEAST! NORTH-NORTHEAST!"

Tanjiro felt an irk mark form on his face, putting a strained smile on.

"Your next mission is North-Northeast! Three of you have to go to Mt. Natagumo!"

The three looked at each other before nodding their heads.

~

Sachiko held Tanjiro's hand, walking outside. They stopped for a moment, before turning around and facing the nice lady who helped them.

Sachiko didn't bother to watch, too busy watching a purple butterfly. She watched as it sat on a leaf before quickly flying away.

Pretty~....... Like Nezuko~chan....

Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard small crackling noises go off behind her, noticing that the old lady was wishing them good luck for their trip.

"Always live your lives with great pride. I wish you luck in your battle!"

Zenitsu and Tanjiro both nod their heads while Inosuke and Sachiko look at them both confused. They then set off for the Mountain.

What could possibly go wrong?

~

While they were jogging their way to the mountain, Sachiko tuned out Inosuke and Tanjiro's conversation. She was still thinking about the purple butterfly.

Tanjiro suddenly sped up, dragging Sachiko along with her. Inosuke and Zenitsu looked at Tanjiro confused.

"Eh? He's speeding up?!"

Inosuke let out a grunt of anger, before shouting and speeding up as well, leaving Zenitsu behind.

Oh, this was the least of their problems-

~Timeskip brought to you by "Nezukoo~chann~!!"~

Sachiko looked around her surroundings, before jumping up and grabbing Inosuke's arm, pulling him out of the way and taking the hit.

She yelped in pain, her back hitting against the tree. Inosuke looked at her in surprise, before returning his attention to the giant demon.

Sachiko slowly stood up, clutching her side. She growled as she glared at the big spider demon. Sachiko looked down and slashed her forearm, her blood dripping.

She quickly drew a symbol on the ground, a familar ice cage formed around the big demon. Inosuke looked confused, before being pulled behind a tree.

Sachiko checked his injuries, before slightly peering out from the side of the tree, looking back at the spot to where she caged the beast.

He must've escaped.. Inosuke~kun..