Dancing with Love

€fluff(The gif is from the anime Garden of Words! I highly recommend it!)

€fluff
(The gif is from the anime Garden of Words! I highly recommend it!)

3rd POV

Light rain kissed the cement ground outside while a boy with fluffy black hair watched the drops race down the window. He sat bored while waiting for his boyfriend who was coming late from work.

Taehyung wore a large gray sweater with big comfy sweatpants that hugged his slender legs.  It was one of those days were you lit the candles and played your "soft vibes" playlist while laying cuddled up with a fuzzy blanket.

The soft lavender scent that the candles gave off soothed Taehyung into a drowsy state of bliss.

He didn't even bother to look up at the door when he heard his boyfriend step into the home. "I'm back Tae."

Humming, Taehyung finally looked at his boyfriend who's brunette hair was dampened from the Seoul rain.

"You came home late today Gukk." Taehyung turned himself fully around and stood up. "I got a little worried." A cute frown placed itself upon his face.

Jungkook's lips pulled into a sweet smile while he set his things down.  "I'll always come home to you sweetheart."he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around the other.

Warm and comforting, that's how Taehyung described Jungkook's hold. Always needed when tears of his own raced down his face. Always there for when he's cold. Always there when Taehyung was scared. And always there for simple greetings like now.

"I love you gukk."

A small laugh escaped Jungkook's perfect lips, "I love you too sweetheart."

While they stood in each other's embrace, the song La Vie En Rose, by Louis Armstrong, filled the air.

"We haven't slow danced in a while, have we Taehyung?"  Jungkook pecked his forehead, leaving a small warm spot in its wake. "No we haven't." Taehyung smiled up at him.

"Well then Mr. Kim, May I have this dance?" Jungkook gushed while over exaggerating a bow and holding his strong hand out.

"Yes you shall Mr. Jeon." Taehyung giggled and played along before grabbing his hand.

Jungkook immediately spun him around before resting his arms around his hips.  Taehyung let his arms lay around the others neck. Both swayed to the jazz tune of the trumpet.

Leaning down, jungkook rested his forehead on Taehyung's while they gazed into each other's eyes, the emotion of love swirling behind their irises.

The delightful dance had both hearts pumping with rose petals, their feet seeming to be the only thing grounding them from flying into the sky and dancing through galaxies.

Kisses of care were exchanged at almost every movement of the two, the taste of happiness melted off their lips when they met. "I missed you." Jungkook whispered against Taehyung's lips. "I know Gukk, I did too." His cheeks filled with heat as they danced away to the song.

When the great Satchmo finally started singing, the two seemed to hold each other even tighter then before. The passionate scene throwing them into a deeper state of love then one could ever imagine.

Dancing the night away while jazz tunes played in the background was all they ever needed to be happy, because even in their hardest moments Jungkook and Taehyung both know they will always have times like these.

" 𝖧𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗌𝗍
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖺 𝗏𝗂𝖾 𝖾𝗇 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾
𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗌
𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝖨 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌
𝖨 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗅𝖺 𝗏𝗂𝖾 𝖾𝗇 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾
𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍
𝖨'𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝖺𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍
𝖠 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗆
𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄
𝖠𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅𝗌 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗏𝖾
𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆𝗌
𝖳𝗈 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀
𝖦𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾
𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝖺 𝗏𝗂𝖾 𝖾𝗇 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾 "

_φ(・_・

Hellllooo

How'd  you like it???

Please vote!

If you haven't yet, please check out my other stories "Skater Boys and lollipops" and "Star Boy" 💜

I hope it was better then LAST WEEKS MESS LMAO SHAHSJAJSJSJSHJA IT IS WHAT IT IS THO

I really love Louis Armstrong, do you??

And tell me something about yourself, I want to know more about my lovely readers ❤️

Thank you once again for reading and oh my god 109k+ reads!!! Guys I'm so happy :) thank you!

🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗