Chapter One

(Nelly's POV)
"Hey dad." I said to my dad.
"Hey your friend Bella is coming over with her dad." he said.
"Okay."
(5 minutes later)
Knock knock.
"I'LL GET IT." I yell to my dad.
I open the door and see Bella and Her dad,Sam.
"Hey Bell." I say.
"Oh hey Nelly." she said.
I looked at her family and saw that she had a perfect family.A mom a dad a little sister and a big brother.
Seeing this made me cry.My mom left my dad when I was 5.I remember exactly what happened.
"YOUR BETTER THAN THIS,VANESSA!" Dad screamed at my mom.
"I WISH YOU NEVER CAME INTO MY LIFE!" My mom then hit my dad hard in the face.He had a big hand mark on his face.
"daddy,Mommy what's going on?" I ask.They both turn to me.
"I'm leaving for a little bit but I'll be back one day you see." she said.then glared at my dad.I've always had a little hope that she would come back but we both know she's not.
I ran to my room and cried.I know I should be over it but I'm not.Its been 10 years.
"Nelly..." I hear someone say but I don't get off my pillow.
"Nelly get up you lazy ass." I hear a girl say and I get up.
"Okay... April." I say and laugh.
"Why were you fucking crying?" She says
"I was thinking about my mother." her,my dad and me were the only ones that know what happened to her.
"Oh you poor wittle baby." she says rubbing my back and making me laugh.
We walk downstairs and see my four other friends Ally,Jaylen,Bella and Chloe.
Jaylen was reading her comments when we saw a hate comment. 'Jaylen is uglie she needs to die.'
"Well that wasn't very nice.She spelled 'ugly' wrong." everyone looked at Ally like -_-.
--------
UNTILL NEXT TIME BYEEEEE!
~Ali