We Will Fall...

Voldemort stared out across the grounds, anger at how many men he had lost. One of his Death Eaters, McNair saw this carnage. He wondered why his master was so intent on killing this one man.

"Sir. Why do you want to kill him? You have all of Wizarding Britain. With those resources, he will be forced to leave the country. You will have won."

Voldemort frowned. It did make sense, but it was something he had to do. After a moment of silence, he responded.

"He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him. I'll chase him round the United Kingdom, across the atlantic ocean, and round perdition's flames before I gave him up. Send in the giants."

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Harry knew something was wrong as they watched the Death Eaters retreat from the grounds. They never fell back. Unless...A sickening thought entered his mind and Harry took off quickly to the next floor. Sprinting into an empty classroom, he peered put over the grounds and toward the forest. He prayed he was wrong...sadly this was one of the times he was correct. For out of the forest came the giants. Twenty to twenty eight foot tall beings with clubs twice Harry's height came stomping out of the Black forest. Harry cursed and quickly fired a reducto at the first giant, aiming at it's eyes, hoping the spell would penetrate enough to kill it.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Argus Filch felt his eyes widen as the giants stepped into the open. He sighted back in and sighed.

"What I wouldn't do for a tank right now." He muttered as he saw jet of light soar at the giants.

Beside him, the rest of the snipers opened up with reducto and any other spells that they could think of. The giants roared in rage as the spells began peppering them, not causing enough damage to bring the massive beings down. Argus felt like he was shooting a bb gun at a freight train.

"This is going to be interesting."

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Harry cursed as a club smashed through the building where he was. Harry could here the screams of those unfortunate ones who could not escape the giant's mad swipe. Harry fired off several more reductos at the Giant, pissing it off even more. He could see the punctures in it's skin. Harry scrambled away as the club descended again. The impact sent him stumbling backwards as he pointed his wand at Giant. Hoping the spell that popped into his head worked, Harry took aim.

"Confringo!"

Harry watched in morbid fascination as the Giant's head seemed to explode out of the front. The huge body fell backwards, sending tremors through the ground. Harry quickly moved to the next floor to help repel the attackers from a better vantage point. On his way, he met up with Fred while George was hurrying in the opposite direction.

"Filch has the tower. Bastard has a muggle rifle and is trying to kill as many things as he can."

Harry nodded and both of them came across the section that was smashed open. A hand was slapping around inside, trying to find something to squash. Harry heard a terrified scream and entered to see Luna and Ginny trying to escape. Without hesitation, Harry pointed his wand at the hand.

"Sectumsempra!"

Gashes like a sword appeared on the hand. It's owner yanked it back, howling in pain. Harry took this chance and took his aim, waiting for it to open it's mouth again. The Giant roared and Harry took his chance.

"Expulsio!"

Luna and Ginny looked away as a small explosion took everything from the lower jaw up off of the Giant. Harry didn't even watch it fall as he hurried back to the first floor. On the way down, he heard a loud crash and saw a wall of dust come shooting around the corner. Harry coughed as he moved forward and was intercepted by Sirius.