Chamber the Cartridge

Harry walked into the kitchen at Grimmauld Place and took in the grim atmosphere of the room. Harry nodded to the crowd as he took his place at the head of the table.

"Thank you. I know your all wondering why you've been summoned here today."

Seeing several nods, Harry continued.

"We have found out and located the final two Horcrux Voldemort has."

Several cheers went up, but a few people saw Harry's grim face.

"One's at Hogwarts, isn't it?" Bill Weasley asked.

Everyone looked from the eldest Weasley to Harry with shock and fear on his face.

"I'm afraid so. Ravenclaw's Diadem has been hidden under everyone's nose for centuries now. It must be destroyed along with his snake."

Bill looked at him with shock. Being a curse breaker, he knew of Horcrux and how dangerous they were.

"He used a living being? That is not the wisest move on his part."

Harry nodded.

"That's correct Bill. But yes, he did. Now, we have a chance to defeat him once and for all, but this is our only chance. You see, he received news that the Horcrux is Bellatrix's vault was destroyed. He's going to check on his other ones. This is were the plan starts."

"He's on his way to Hogwarts." Kingsley spoke.

Several panicked voice rang throughout the room from members who had children or siblings at the school. Harry tried to get everyone to calm down before a loud bang caused several people to fall out of their chairs. Everyone looked to Hermione who had her arms crossed and a look of pure concentration on her face. Harry nodded his thanks before he continued.

"Now, I know you're scared. I would be too. But I will not just let them flounder around on their own."

Several faces showed hope.

"We, that is to say the Order and the DA will go and augment the defenses of Hogwarts. Once Voldemort arrives, and finds out I'm there, he'll raise eight kinds of hell trying to get to me. But I believe that we can stop him here."

"What about the children? Can't we just get them and run?" Some one asked.

Harry took a deep breath.

"No. We've made too many compromises already. Too many retreats. They attack our people, we fall back. They destroy whole families, and we fall back. No more. The line must be drawn here. This far and no farther. And we will make them pay for what they done."

Harry looked at the assembled crowd as they looked at him in awe. Movement caught his eye and he saw Bill on his feet.

"I'm behind you Harry."

Charlie grinned as he placed a hand on his brother's shoulder.

"Count me in."

The Twins grinned and stood as well.

"Don't forget us."

After they rose, the whole room was on their feet, pledging to follow him to victory. Harry smiled and nodded.

"Alright. Time to get down to business. Our defense plan is simple. The DA will be reorganized into the Order. I know that you think many of them are kids, but their well trained. Snape has been secretly training them so that they would be ready for something like this. Luna is currently in charge of the Order at Hogwarts at the moment. Now, the plan is to hold the castle. We'll need snipers in the upper floors raining different kinds of pain down on any target that approaches. They'll also have to deal with any giants that he brings with him, and we all know he will. If I know Tom, he'll want to stride right up the main path and straight to the main doors. That gives us leeway and set up a perfect kill zone. But once he knows what's going on, he'll want entry."