By now the boys were nearing the office and Louis was stumped. He didn't know what to say.

No, he looks terrible in them suits. So girly. So weird. He looks bad bad bad. So bad. Freak!

Louis stopped outside the door to the office, harry standing next to him with an expectant look on his face.

"Believe what you want Styles. Your fashion sense is laughable and I'm just glad that's one suit finally gone" he gestured to Harry's food covered suit, there were stains of red, yellow, brown and many more that would take forever to get out.

They held their stare for a beat before Louis turned his head and knocked on the door harshly, a faint "come in" could be heard from inside. Louis pushed open the door and walked inside, not bothering to wait for Harry or hold the door open.

Professor Filch was sat in his chair behind the desk, his eyes narrowing on the two boys as they took their seats in front of him. The atmosphere in the room was tense and silent. Louis and Harry were waiting for something, anything, to happen; it was like waiting for a bomb to explode.

Filch sighed, rubbed his forehead and leaned forward. "So, who started it?" He asked, and immediately Harry and Louis pointed to each other. "Right, stupid question" he looked between them, his eyes lingering on Harry for a moment with a hint of disappointment.

"What on earth were you boys thinking?" He asked, and Louis looked down at the floor whilst Harrys eyes were focused on the book shelf. "You know we don't tolerate that kind of behaviour in our school. It was childish and irresponsible, I would have expected better from our top students but clearly they don't excel in maturity as they do in academics" he insulted, and Louis shook his head at the comment. "You don't agree Mr Tomlinson?"

"No, I don't. My father made sure I was mature by the age of ten, the mishap this morning doesn't change that" Louis replied, now focusing his attention on the Professor.

Harry scoffed besides him, and Louis saw him smiling as he turned to face the boy. "Is that amusing to you styles?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Yes. I find it funny how you speak of being mature and yet you've only shown me the opposite since the moment I met you" Harry said, turning his head to look at Louis.

"You bring out the worst in me" Louis mumbled after a moment, not noticing how Filch looked between them with a knowing glint in his eyes.

"You two clearly don't get along, and I assume it's because of the room mistake?" Filch asked.

"You could say that" Harry replied.

"It certainly doesn't help the situation" Louis added.

Filch nodded slowly. "You clash because you're both strong minded people. Louis, you've been brought up with power and you reflect heavily off your father, and Harry, you don't take well to being pushed around and you've learned to defend yourself. It's no wonder you don't get along. You're both fighting against a friendship because you don't want to stray from what you believe in. But I think if you let down your walls a little, you'd be inseparable. You have a lot more in common than you think" Filch said wisely, his hands locked on the table.

"That's ridiculous! I don't have walls up, I'm not fighting against anything. I'm just being me, a Tomlinson, and clearly Harry can't accept that. We have nothing in common and we will never be friends" Louis replied, his anger flaring up once again as he gripped the chair with white knuckles. "Stop acting like you know either of us personally. You don't, so you can't sit there and pretend to be a bloody therapist!"

Harry looked up and raised his eyebrows at Professor Filch, the headmaster sending back a knowing smirk that Louis didn't catch.

"Harry, what do you think?" Filch asked the boy, his tone softer than when he spoke to Louis.