Extra 2

Uenoyama and Akihiko walked up to Haruki's door and knocked twice until a lazy looking Haruki opened the door.

"You guys are earlier then I expected." He welcomed them in. "Well yeah, but you look like you haven't slept in days." Akihiko pointed out.

Haruki yawned, "Yeah sorry about that....I was up all night sorting out the mail." He closed the door behind him.

"Hah, and whose idea was it to make the adress their apartment?" Uenoyama smirked. "Shut it Uecchi." Haruki snaps. "Yeah yeah, sorry Mom."

The 3 settled down on the floor, a whole tower of mail stacked in front of them. "Woahhh, you weren't kidding." "Anyways, lets record a little opening for our fans on Twitter shall we?" Haruki grabbed his iPad and opened Twitter.

"Record or Live?" He asks. "Live" Akihiko and Uenoyama says in unison. "Alright then."

"Hello all Gifted fans!" ('Gifted' : Fandom name) "I hope everyone is doing okay during these times, we are so glad to be able to go on live today and open some of the sent fan mails!" Haruki starts off.

Musicluver247: Hello Given!!

Harukisannnn28: Poor Uenoyama looks so sad  I feel so bad for the band :(

Bestbois4ever: @Harukisannnn28 I know right!

Tsukishimaswollenballs: Lots of love to Uenoyama-kun! You must miss Mafuyu 😭

Mafuyuschild891: Bruhhhh noooo, talking about Uenoyama and Mafuyu's sad relationship is making me cryy~

"Thank you everyone for all your concern, it's been hard for us since the death of our vocalist Mafuyu Satō. He will be missed dearly by us all." Akihiko smiles sadly to the camera.

____________________________________

"Now it's time to open Uenoyama's mail!"

Fujoshibabe8209: I sent him a letter and some photos of him and Mafuyu, hope he isn't too sad :(

Bokuhoe: @Fujoshibabe8209 he'll like them a lot :)

Daddylongleggedlev: okay- but like- i'm still crying. 😭😭

Yamacoochie: *Yamacoochie sent a heart*

Yagami Yato: All my sad fan fictions and sad voice overs actually happened :(

Perfect Toru: @Yagami Yato I know right 😭😭😭 and I love your content btw Yagami

Muscleheaded Iwaizumi: @Perfect Toru what the fuck babe-

____________________________________

"Now time for the 2nd gift sent from..... Sabito Tomioka." (KEKKEKEKEKEKEKKE ONLY KNY FANS UNDERSTAND MY LOVE FOR SABITO X GIYUU)

"Thank you Tomioka-San for the sweet letter and plushie!"

The 3 grabbed the next brown box that looked oddly plain and kinda...cheap.

Uenoyama cut open the box and inside it was a bunch of photos and a jewelry box.

Uenoyama took the jewelry box and showed the camera what was inside it. It was a necklace. It didn't look like anything out of the ordinary, just a plan necklace, until Uenoyama saw a small letter that hid under the box.

"Hello, this is an unknown sender. But I am only willing to tell you one thing. I am a cousin of Mafuyu Satō :) It was said that he didn't have family, but he does. Sadly everyone was blocked off by his father when he was only 6 months old. The photos are off Mafuyu when he was only a baby. The necklace also contains Mafuyu's thumb print and yours engraved into it. Please accept it. It is all I have left of my favorite cousin. - Unknown" The note read.

"I'm sorry everyone, but we'll have to end the live early. So sorry for our early leave. Until next time!"

Uenoyama quickly turned off the camera, leaving the other 2 speechless.

"EH?! WHY'D YOU DO THAT?! WAS THE GIFT SO AWFUL THAT YOU HAD TO END THE LIVE-" Haruki yelled.

"What could be so bad that you had to end it-"

"I'm going home." Uenoyama cut Akihiko off. He stood up and took the box with him. Leaving the 2 in confusion.

Uenoyama made it home. Walking straight to his room.

He set the box down and quickly searched through the photos.

There were photos of Mafuyu's first birthday, a picture of him with his mother, and a picture with a little girl who looked about 2. He suspected it was the 'so called' cousin who had sent him the mail.

After looking through all the photos, he finally took out the jewelry box.

He lifted the necklace up to get a closer look, and there it was, a small print of Mafuyu's thumb and his own.

This made Uenoyama's heart crack. He was upset but still very happy that he had something else that belonged to the person who he loved.

"Why'd you leave me here all alone.....I'm not even as strong as you think.."

A/N: Okay babes. This is the final extra :) I really wish I could make another one but my head as no more ideas. And I wanna start a new book. I might consider doing another Given ff but currently, my mind is set on an IwaOi Haikyuu fan fiction. But moving in from that. Thank you so much for the support and amazing comments. ❤️❤️ This book was a success for me and I'm very happy at where I am. AHHHHH IM JUST SO HAPPY UGHHHHH. THANK YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH!!! SO MUCH AS HAPPENED SINCE IVE STARTED THIS BOOK REEEEEEEEEEE ❤️❤️❤️ SHOWVSPA WPqpendpqjwkwpqjOQKDOWKWJEPWOWOWOWO TSYFM I LY ILY ILY ILY ILY!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳- Author Ue