Questions and Answers

Q. Are you gonna do a sequel/ will u be doing a part 3?

A. Yes, in this case I will be making a Threequel.

🏎️

Q. Is Leon will be coming back ?

A. I'm still not 100% sure, a lot of people have asked and I guess that's due to how close they were in the first book. If I do bring him back it'll only be a cameo at best.

🏎️

Q. How do you make you aesthetics/pictures?

A. I use Photoshop.

🏎️

Q. Will Rosalie get a new love interest?

A. No idea, I was thinking of giving her temporary one but that might get in the way of the storyline? Also thought about letting her go wild and have a few flings as she tries to come to terms with the change in her life.

🏎️

Q. What Rosalie friendships can we expect to see more of?

A. I don't think Rose is going to be a friendship kind of person for a while, I can see her becoming sort of cold to people she doesn't know and forcing them to warm up to her.

🏎️

Q. Is Rose starting to remember?

A. Nope, I can see why you asked though but the way I'm writing this is that even though her brain has forgotten things her heart is still the same, so she's still a family person and all that gushy stuff which is why she was so confused about Owen's team being so backstabbing.

 Nope, I can see why you asked though but the way I'm writing this is that even though her brain has forgotten things her heart is still the same, so she's still a family person and all that gushy stuff which is why she was so confused about Owen'...

Facts:

1. In my original plan I had written (before I even started the first book) both Rosalie and Letty were going to have amnesia but that seemed too cringey even for me.

2. I had no idea who Rose's love interest was going to be until halfway through this book.

3. Rose and Owen were not supposed to be as close as they were but I caught platonic feels for them.

4. The timeline of the movies threw me through a loop many times as movies F4, 5 and 6 pretty much are all in the same year even though the movies are spanned out longer. So creating a timeline fried my brains more than once.

5. I made all the destinations in Rosalie's diary places she really went – only with Owen and not her family. So she still got to go to all the places she dreamed of going only as a criminal 😅