FIVE

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Dom walks into the club Braga sent coordinates to, he looks around cautiously his mind focused on finding information, even as women walked passed him in tiny bikini's got ignored in favor of him being hyper-focused

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Dom walks into the club Braga sent coordinates to, he looks around cautiously his mind focused on finding information, even as women walked passed him in tiny bikini's got ignored in favor of him being hyper-focused.

The closer he got to Braga the more he hated that his youngest sister had done this all before him, she was alone, she was young, and these were people who would try and harm the shirt off your back if you let them.

Knowing Braga usually frequented the same clubs and meet-ups Dom knew Rosalie had to have been in this club after she won her way in, something he couldn't help but feel proud at, but he knew the kinds of things go in these places, and he wasn't happy she would have been exposed to those things.

Sending a nod to the stocky bouncer who was still smaller than him he walked further into the club, stopping only when he sees Brian playing pool with some others, his face doesn't change, but he's wondering how he got here.

Tapping on the bar Dom nodded to the young bartender who was the first woman who hadn't batted their eyelashes at him since he walked through the door "Corona" the bartender nodded slightly walking away.

Dom raised his eyebrow when Brian stopped beside him the bar "That's too bad about Dwight" he said casually as he took a seat on the bar stool "Having the Feds raid your house the same night you make the team. So unfortunate."

"I wish I could say I was surprised to see you here" Dom muttered picking up the bottle of Corona the bartender placed in front of him "What's to stop someone from telling them you're a cop?" Dom threatens lightly taking a sip of his beer.

"Probably the same thing that's keeping me from telling them why you're really here," Brian laughed before being clapped on the shoulder "What up, fellows?" Campos greets tapping Dom lightly on the shoulder.

"Hey, how you doing?" Brian smiles as they 'bro' hug "Great. You having a good time?" Campos questions looking at Dom as Brian answers "Yeah, a great time" nodding to the two men Campos smirked, "Come on, let's have a better time."

The two of them followed behind Campos as he led them to an out of the way seating area "How's your car? It took a nasty bump" Campos laughed as Brian just glances at him unbothered "It'll be ready."