Chapter 3

Birdie's POV

Approaching back to HQ was disappointing since we weren't actually successful. Yeah, I had kissed someone and they had passed out, but if anyone else knew that kissing that other boy had failed, I'd be ashamed.

Pulling two fingers to my lips, I wiped my fingers slowly across it, tasting his familiar lips on mine. Who was this boy?

"Birdie, get you mind out of the gutters and listen to us!" Claire yelled at me, smacking my arm. I shot my head up and glared at her, turned away annoyed.

"What the hell do you want?!" I yelled back, taking a seat and reclining my feet up on the counter.

She pushed my legs down and glared at me. "Stop it! We need to talk!"

---

I walked into the school's courtyard and found a table for the three of us. Sitting down, I glanced around the yard.

"Great..." Claire muttered. I followed her gaze and saw Liam, Harry, Zayn, Niall, and Louis coming toward us.

"Look, it's the dorky band again." I whispered when they were in ear shot. Niall shot a smile at Bryarly, and I nudged Claire.

"You boys looking for a nurse? Cause I'd wanna barf after looking at you goons." Claire snapped, sipping her drink. I rolled my eyes at her pathetic comment. I picked up a napkin and started to tear it.

"What happened? Boys have a rough pillow fight last night?" I snapped, sipping my drink. Niall rolled his eyes annoyingly.

I examined all the boys. Louis looked like a sick old person, walking around wearing a sweater, Zayn had a thick bandage over his head. Liam had a puffy lip and some scratches, and Harry had bandages over his shoulders.

If you were to ask me, it's like we did the damage.

Looking at Bryarly, she smiled as Niall and the rest of the geek squad were walking away.

"Gosh, Bryarly! Be more obvious please!" I yelled, slamming my cup down.

"What did I do wrong this time?" she asked, punching her fist down. I rolled my eyes, standing up and bolting from the table.

I felt a bunch of eyes on me as I walked into the school, and over to my locker. Swinging it open, I felt someone staring at me. Looking out of the corner of my eye, I saw him running toward me.

"Hey, Birdie." Liam said, flashing a smile. I glared my eyes at him.

"What-" he cut me off by connecting my lips to his. I shut my eyes, tasting his soft, warm-

I pushed him away, finally aware of what I was doing. He had a devilish smile on his lips, like he knew something was up.

"What the hell was that for?!" I yelled, pushing him into the lockers.

Still smiling he said, "Just checking." And walked away. I kept my eyes on him, examining him body as he walked away. Could it be possible he was the boy from last night?

Claire's POV

After having a major fight with Birdie, I decided to just leave.

Arriving to my 3rd period, I started to work hard on my work, when a husky voice started speaking next to me.

"Claire, will you help me? This doesn't make any sense at all..." Harry said, moving his paper toward me. I wanted so badly to snap at him, to prevent any feelings from forming, but I couldn't work it out.

"Well, basically you just have to is drop this into the water," I said picking up the large metal piece," and then examine what it does from there."

"Thanks." He replied, his left dimple popping out. I let out a small chuckle. "What?"

"Your dimple." I said smiling.

"Yeah, my girlfriend really likes it too."

"Oh?" I replied curiously.

"That was a joke. I don't have a girlfriend." He flashed me a bright smile, making some part of me melt.

Without thinking, I shot my hand up and asked to be dismissed. The teacher gave me a pass and I left the room.

I felt a strong arm take hold of my small one. I felt anger erupt inside of me, my eyes turning to slits, my nails growing into claws, and my ears starting to point.

"Claire, what's wrong?" Harry asked calmly, finally realising my arm. I spun toward him.

"Leave me the hell alone! And never speak to me again!" I yelled, feeling the slits in my eyes becoming more obvious. His green orb-like eyes grew larger and more aware that I wasn't kidding. He stumbled back and returning to the lab.

I leaned against the lockers and crouched down, hiding myself with my surroundings.

Why did I have to become this evil villain?

Bryarly's POV

I could quite figure them out. They were hardly talking to me at all, and they always had something to say. Suddenly, Niall, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Harry all huddled around our table.

Birdie's eyes had met Liam's, being cursed by his very sense. Harry walked over to Claire, standing awkwardly close to her.

"How are you ladies today?" He asked, a wicked smile on his face. I didn't want to be the one to speak, so I turned my head away, looking at my tray.

"Can I take it we won?" Harry whispered into Claire's ear. I noticed automatically, that she was changing into Pussy Women. Her ears perking, eyes slitting, her claws coming.

"Won?! You think you won!" Claire yelled, pouncing up from the table and getting in his face.

"Birdie, do something!" I yelled.

Birdie's POV

His eyes were summoning into mine.

I couldn't even move.

He was...so delicious.

"Birdie, do something!" Bryarly yelled, getting my attention. I shot my head around to face Claire. My jaw dropped at the sight. I stood up, pulling her wrist down.

"Heminious Talhadites." I whispered into her ear. Her body collapsed by the table, becoming limp.

Suddenly, my head became hazy. I started to lose my balance.

What was happening?

"Birdie!"