:)

(A/N: hello everybody! This is just an imagine so... If you'd like a whole fanfic about what's coming up, their past, etc. just comment it or message me!)

Kian and I walked up to the door of the ice skating rink. Honestly, this is the first time I've ever been ice skating. Kian doesn't need to know that I suck, right? A chuckle comes from me.
"Whatcha laughing about, Anna?" Kian asks me, with a smile.
Oh that smile. I die at that smile.
"Oh, nothing." I cover up.
We got to the front of the line and Kian payed for both of our skates. He slipped his on and I was struggling.
"Here, let me help you." He gets down on his knees and starts to tie your shoes, making sure they're secured.
"You ready to go, Anna?" Kian asks and I nod, even though I honestly wasn't ready.

We get on the ice and Kian starts skating around. I'm holding onto the wall for dear life and Kian is just laughing at me. I think he realized that I actually didn't know how to skate.
"So, is this what you were chuckling about?" He asks, taking hold of your hand. I nod, hiding my face.
Kian starts pulling you slowly, and you scream quietly, because you almost fell.
"Shh. I got you. If you go down, I'm coming with you." Kian smiles.
I fell.
His smile, his personality, his hair, his eyes, his everything, distracts me.
Kian falls right next to me and I start laughing.
"You were standing perfectly fine but then you fell!" He laughs, getting back up.
"Well, you distracted me." He looks at me funny and I just shake my head as I get up.

•••••
He took me around the rink a couple of times, which I've fallen a couple of times, and then an announcement comes on. Kian pulls me into the middle of the ice rink, letting go of my hands and it's a good thing I know how to balance.
"Everybody, please move to the side." A camera man comes out and my favorite song faintly plays in the background. I'm confused as everyone else. I look around and then I hear everyone gasp. I look down at Kian which is on one knee, looking right up at me. My eyes widen and I cover my mouth.

"Anna Elizabeth Jones, we've been together now for about four years and I'm loving every minute of it. You make me the happiest human being ever when you're around me. You make me smile when I'm down, you make me cry of laughter, you make me give up at pretending to be mad at you because you're the most beautiful girl in the whole entire world. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"
I have tears rolling down my face and I'm surprised that I haven't fallen yet.
I nod a thousand times yes, getting down to Kian's level.
"Yes, Kian. I will marry you."
Cheers, hoots and whistles go on in the background and all I notice is Kian's soft lips connecting with mine, while we have a passionate kiss.
I'm marrying Kian Lawley. I'm going to be Mrs. Lawley.
I hug Kian, and we walk off the ice with everyone clapping.

Alright guys! Well this is the short imagine. I don't know how long this is, but I'm hoping it's long enough.
If you'd like me to write a fanfic about this, comment something! If not, just give me suggestions on what to write!

Please vote and comment! :)