Chisaki looked down and seemed to think for a second then looking back up at katashi. "Look, I'll make a deal with you. I'll let you have one bullet and I'll double the trigger amount for cheaper. Deal?" "Fine. It's a deal." Katashi said, pleased.

"I'll let you know when we have more quirk erasing bullets." Chisaki said and Katashi nodded.

This isn't good. I have to put an end to this before it can start!

*end flash back*

Ring ring ring

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. I felt my phone alarm going off in my pocket, signifying it's time to get back to class. I dozed off without even realizing. I turned off my alarm, sat up, stretched and sighed. Back to class...

(Y/n)'s POV

The end of the day soon arrived. Me, Ochaco and Tsu walked to our lockers and got our stuff. I seen Aizawa walking down the hall. "Hang on girls I'm going to say bye to Aizawa real quick." I ran down the hall and caught up to him. "Sensei!" Aizawa stopped and turned to me.

"Yes, (L/n)?" "I just wanted to say bye. And that you make sure you take it easy." A small smirk tugged at Aizawa lips. "Yeah I'll take it easy. You better be safe on your way home. No fighting villains."

I smiled. "Yeah, I know....Alright, see you tomorrow sensei!" "See ya." He replied. I was about to walk away but I quickly hugged him, being mindful of his broken arm then hurried off before he could even say anything.

"What did you say to Aizawa sensei?" Tsu asked. "Nothing important." I smiled and the three of us continued our way to the train station.

After a few minutes I got of the train and went home. The next day was normal. Aizawa got recovery girl to heal his broken arm so now it's fine now. Through out the day I kept glancing at Aizawa. I just can't get enough of his handsome face...What?

The end of the day rolled around once again and I said bye to Aizawa. He told me to be safe and thankfully he didn't mention me hugging him yesterday.

I went on the train with Ochaco and Tsu. First Tsu got off then Ochaco, then finally it was my stop. I got out of the train and began my walk home.

Half way there I was stopped by a lady around my height. She had long blonde hair, wore mostly black and wore a black face mask that had a sharp tooth smile printed on it. "Hey, kid. Do you know the way to Tokyo?" She asked.

"Um, yeah. Why?" I asked curiously. "Cuz I'm gonna take you there." "Wha-" before I could finish my sentence the lady swiftly pulled down her mask and blew dark blue smoke into my face, that I accidentally inhaled.

All my senses started getting faded and the next thing I know, I'm passed out.

No ones POV

The lady quickly took (y/n)'s body and carried it down an alleyway to a black van and went inside. She shut the door and laid (y/n) down on the ground. "Ah, dragon. You got (y/n)! Good." The blue haired man said with glee. "Yeah, let's get going already." Dragon said and the get away driver started driving.

Ding!

Half way to Tokyo, A sound could be heard coming from (y/n)'s bag. Dragon located the sound which was her phone and took it out. A text was sent from (y/n)'s mom.

"Hey sweetie! Usually you'd be home by now. Are you at Ochaco's house again?" Dragon glanced at (y/n) then back at her phone. She tried opening the message but there was a password.

Dragon however had an idea. She crouched down by (y/n) and put her finger on her phone, unlocking it. "Yes!" She said to her self. She opened the message and began texting.

"Hey mom! Yeah I'm at Ochaco's again. I'll be sleeping over tonight! Don't worry about me." Dragon pretended to be (y/n).

Her mom texted back a few seconds later. "Okay, be safe!" Dragon chuckled and slid (y/n)'s phone back into her bag and leaned back against the van wall in a triumphant manner.

"This is gonna be fun~"

(A/n
LE GASP! You've just been kidnapped! How do you feel about that? And who do you think kidnapped you? Find out in the next chapter ;). )