#12 ℘ ༉‧₊

(i'll be writing in lower caps from now on!! it's more comfy <3)
Galvin's pov;
I needed to let her build my trust again. i miss babysitting miranda, she was technically MINE first. I TOLD ANNA ABOUT THE DINER, AND I TOLD HER I LIKED HER. HECK ARENT I SUPPOSED TO BE APOLOGIZED TOO? i'm so angry, how can miranda choose my sister over me? she deserves a DADDY. not a mommy. anna isn't fit for the role. i am.

"can we talk please?" i try to sound calm and not angry like i am on the inside.

"hold on." she said and went to get something and i waited. god what a slow poke.

she opened the door and it locked behind her.
"An,i think you owe me an apology." i tell her with my arms crossed.

"the FUCK? i owe you an apology? for what? for completely talking smack about me and then wanting my little? my girlfriend? yeah i think i do don't i?" she laughed and made a mad face at me.

"well to be honest, i had her first. i told you about her and how i wanted her for months, and you, took her away from me. i'm a daddy, way more experienced than you, for that matter. she deserves a daddy. not a mommy."

i answer bitterly.
"SHES A LESBIAN YOU DUMB FUCK. why do you think she didn't want you? because she likes w o m e n, not m e n. get that through your head! god, your so dumb. you think i got everything by just sitting my fucking ass like you. i WORKED. and worked hard for what i got. and the funny thing is, you'll never be as the same as me. i make more money than you A DAY. i am the ceo of my own company, i have many houses in fact, many cars, and guards. so i suggest you, to think about what you've done all your fucking life. from what i remember, you were given it all, until they passed, and you got stuck with the money from their death. and what happened to it now? is it all gone because of your stupid spending habits? that's right." she yelled at me. i was speechless. and i was infuriated. she made me so angry.

"you'll pay. you'll pay for all of this. you'll be begging. in fact, instead of this stupid deal, i'll steal miranda for myself, and she'll be with me. ILL BE HER DADDY. she needs to be experienced with a man, instead of a woman, she deserves me you low fuck." i said leaving as i heard her laugh.

"thanks for the talk bro, but remember this, i always win." as she went inside her house i drove back to mine. mad as hell.

Anna's POV;
i. am. FUSTRATED. this guy can't just leave out of our lives and go to hell? i hate the fact that he thinks miranda needs a man, trying to change her sexuality. it makes me so angry. i calm myself down by
changing into my gym outfit and working out. i punch my punching bag for a while and go to take a shower as i heard the baby monitor as miranda has woken up and saw piper get her, and hush her and told her i was in the shower. once i finished my shower i went down to go get her as piper put miranda in my arms and i held her,

"hey baby, i'm here. how are you feeling angel?" i ask rubbing her back.

"me sad mama.." she whimpered sniffling.
(TW!!! MENTION EATING DISORDER.)
"what's the matter angel?" i ask setting her down on the couch putting her in my lap.

"i feel ugly mama, i feel fat. i feel like i shouldn't be eating, i have dis big belly and princesses don't have belly's their skinny n pretty n i want to be a princess." she told me and my heart, ached. my baby girl feeling like this,

"baby, let me tell you this, princesses are all beautiful and amazing in their own way. you have a belly because everyone does. it's a place to store your organs and things inside your body baby. your beautiful." i wipe away her tears kissing her cheeks.

"but mama, when you wear a dress chu wooks pretty and when piper wears a dress she wooks pretty n when ashley does they are pretty but wif me i look ugly, i feels ugly." she cried even more and i frowned at her.

"baby, i may wear dresses once in a while but that doesn't mean you should feel discouraged to wear one too, you don't need a dress or makeup or anything to feel beautiful okay?"

i pick her up and i take her to the bathroom and sit her on bathroom toilet. i hate she feels discouraged by me, and my maids. i want to know why is it because of me? or someone else? my thoughts ponder.

"stay here my love, i'll be right back." she nodded and i went to go get her favorite dress that hasnt been touched. and lipgloss and my hair curler.

"okay baby, let me take this off for you." i take off her clothes and put her dress on. i put her lipgloss on and curl her hair. i stand her up but she isn't big right now, so she wobbles as she stood. she would always crawl.

"baby look. you are beautiful, even if you don't believe it. you are BEAUTIFUL. you are adorable and everything mommy could ask for. now i know part of the reason why is you feel discouraged. can you tell me other reasons why?" i ask as i take her to her play room and set her on the couch there and let her play with something instead of picking at her hands.

"uhm, well ever since i was 13, i had a body disorder. my mom didn't like that i was fat, like my stomach sticked out to her and she hated it. so one time i asked her if i can have a sweet sixteen. she said no because the dresses are too beautiful for me, and id ruin them with my face. and i was invited to my friends, and she wore one and everyone was happy for her. i was too, but when i went home i cried, not out of jealousy but i felt discouraged. i felt like i could never be beautiful. and i had a girlfriend who was turning 15 when i was with her, and she had a quince (in mexican terms, a quince is where they have something similar to a sweet sixteen but when your 15.) and her family's homophobic and she lied to me telling me she wouldn't have me suffer to see her dance with a boy, and she made me go and of course i would've went either way she was my girlfriend. i went and the dance part came on. she danced with my ex. and she seemed happy. and like her eyes glittered. and i saw all of it. she then, leaned in, and kissed him. it was like she never wanted to be a 'butch' where she mostly dressed up as a boy, and she said i was her only one until she danced with him and had the dress on, i ran and she saw me and tried to chase after me but i ran somewhere and went back home. and cried for months, she kept trying to contact me, i blocked her on everything, and my best friend told me she was now a fem, straight and was with him. my heart ached. i couldn't even begin to tell you, after that i went on a diet, slowly eating less to nothing, as one day i passed out. and then i was forced to eat ever since" she told me with puffy eyes. i feel so bad for this one girl. i wished she didn't have to experience any of that. i hugged her tightly.

"baby, i promise, i won't ever do that to you okay? as much i don't like to be feminine, but i do love to wear it once in a while, i won't do the same okay? i'm lesbian love, i'm not going to leave you for anyone else okay?" she sniffled and smiled nodding.

"cmon, let's go play alright? let's get your mind off of this." she went with me and we played and i got her ready for bed and once she slept i let her sleep and i went on my phone. i wanted to see if i could get her some help, or something to help her, she went through so much, and there has to be something. as i finally discovered a therapist for agere, and the community, and she was amazing for disorders and mental health. I called and they said they got an appointment for tomorrow at 2. i sighed and cuddled into her closing my door and locking the window.
let's hope, she can recover.

-
HELLO! i just wanna say thank you, for every comment that and dm, i sadly cant answer on her because my email doesn't really work n stuff ): but i'm trying to figure it out right now!! and this chapter is a vent chapter, somewhat, because i've been feeling like this, for a while, and it's hard to talk about, but my nightmares are really horrible. but i promise i'm okay, i'm trying! i promise i'm okay! and there's always going to be a light at the end of the road :) - princess 💘