"And what is that as." Ahsoka said in a serious tone.

"Empress of a new empire I have been making, and it is all for you."

"Empress? Empire? What are you saying?" Ahsoka questioned the voice.

Suddenly Ahsoka felt cold. A dark presence opened the door to her cell and she automatically stood up.
A hooded presence entered her cell leaving the door open as he walked towards her.

"There is no need for that my child." The figure said to her.

"W-Who are you?" Ahsoka asked her voice quivering as her body shivered. The amount dark side radiating from this person was overwhelming her.

"A person who just wants to help you." The hooded person calmly said.

"You said I am being lied to what did you mean by that?" Ahsoka asked her senses getting used to the powerful presence.

"Lies have been told to you since you were a child." He told her.

"I don't want to know." Ahsoka whispered.

"You have no choice in this matter, the truth will speak for itself." He cackled.

She felt her mind being prodded by an outside force. She tried her best to keep her shields up but they came crashing down anyways with a scream.

"Please no!" She begged as she held her head in her hands.

The figure just laughed.

"I won't look! I don't want to know!" Ahsoka shrieked as she clamped her eyes shut.

"You must know of your destiny!" He yelled at her.

"I am here with a confession of the real person behind the bombing of the temple!" Anakin exclaimed to the council.

"Barriss Offee." He growled.

Ahsoka froze.

"Barriss?" She whispered to the figure.

"I did it." Barriss said quietly.
"Because I have come to realize that the Jedi are the ones to blame for this conflict. We have become so blinded and corrupt! We let innocents die and we stand by and do nothing!" Barriss yelled at the council.

"Take her away." Windu ordered.

"Why? Why me?" Ahsoka asked.

She heard a voice.
"You were always so naive, so quickly to trust people. You were just an easy target." Barriss snarled.

But it wasn't Barriss.

It was someone else.

"You practically helped me, by being so gullible!" She yelled at Ahsoka.

Ahsoka shut her eyes trying to block out the taunts.

Ahsoka opened her eyes to find herself on the resolute.

But it seemed different.