Chapter 1 : Hello My Family

ALLEN'S POV :

'The ark didn't change at all since my death. I bet the room is still the same. Oh well, I wonder if the piano room is still there? Maybe I should ask the Earl after getting some good night sleep. We have something to discuss after all. I better get going the Earl is waiting.'

EARL'S POV :

When we enter the ark, Allen is looking everything on the ark. The flowers, buildings, and others...

'Hmm.. I bet he thinks that the ark didn't change after 500 years. Well, can't blame him. Since the only one who can control the ark is the 14th and there are some secret that I don't know. Maybe, Allen knows what is that secret that Neah kept away from me 35 years ago. He is the 15th after all.'

Suddenly Allen asked a question snapping me from my daze...

"Earl, Earl, EARL.."

"Oh Allen, sorry, I am still thinking about somethings."

"It's fine, Earl. But, I want to ask you a question tomorrow. Can I?"

"Yes you can Allen, yes you can. But what is this about?"

"Tomorrow is better Earl. I have a feeling that you would be angry to Neah and the innocence more. So I think you better wait."

"Oh I see." I said a bit sad.

Then we walked through a hallway to the 15th room...

ALLEN'S POV :

'The Earl looks a bit sad. But, it's better this way. I don't want to see him crying when we just have a reunion. But really, the truth is always hurts no matter what. I hope the Earl didn't become too angry at uncle Neah. I hope the war will stop. I hope we can be just in peace together. My family, The Noah Clan and the Exorcist. Just like what GOD wanted.

But, that dream will be hard to achieve. Since the hatred between my family and the exorcist is really deep. I am the only Noah that cannot be injured by innocence. The innocence loved me, but they hated my other family. Even Neah, he tried to synchronice with Crown Clown. But, even thought it works, he can only use it for awhile. Unlike other exorcist. Unlike me. My body, no my soul has been fused with the core of innocence.'

I snapped from my daze when I heard the Earl's voice...

"We're here, Allen."

"Oh, my room is still in the same place."

"Yes, but you can change the inside if you want."

"Oh, okay. Well good night, Earl."

"Good night, Allen. Tomorrow morning, all of our family will be here for breakfast. So, you better sleep well."

"Okay, Earl"

Then the Earl left....

'Ugh.. I couldn't sleep. Maybe I should sing a song before I sleep...'

                                                ~Tsunaida te ni kiss wo~

                        ~(Please Give A Kiss To His Hand That You Hold)~

                                So the little infant fell into a deep sleep.
                                       Soshite bouya wa nemuri ni tsuita
             Among the grey ashes in the flames shining...First one,then two ...
Ikizuku hai no naka no honoo, hitotsu, futatsu to ukabu fukurami itoshii yokogao
                                      Surfaces numerous of your faces
                                    Daichi ni taruru ikusen no yume, yume