Fluffy Nights

(Y/N)'s POV:

I skipped inside my bedroom, my lovely boyfriend, Draco's hand in mine. My parents were out for the winter break, and I decided to call Draco over so I wouldn't feel as lonely.

Of course, upon hearing this, Draco immediately agreed. The only other person in the house is our house Elf, Betty. Draco shut the door behind himself, and let me lead him over to my bed.

I let go of his hand and hopped onto the soft mattress, bouncing up at the impact. I let myself fall back onto the bed, as Draco stared at me with love-filled eyes

"What?" I giggled as a smile creped up on the Slytherin's face. He was leaning against the bed post, his arms crossed over his chest, making his biceps appear bulkier.

"Oh, nothing," Draco drawled, still smiling. I grinned at him, cocking an eyebrow up as I looked at the blonde boy, upside-down.

My legs were facing away from him, my hands gripping onto the pillows near my feet. I watched as he approached me, still turned the other way round.

Draco planted his hands beside my head and flashed a grin at me from above. Even upside-down, he still looked as handsome as ever. His face hovered inches over mine as he lowered his head down.

His lips brushed against mine, before connecting them completely. Draco kissed me softly, bringing a hand to caress my cheek. The kiss was slow and passionate, filled with love.

He broke away for a breath of air, before continuing to kiss me, making my stomach tingle. Suddenly, a brilliant plan struck my mind.

My fingers went to grab a pillow as we kissed, before I knocked him over the head with it. Draco broke away, a look of shock on his face. I giggled, hugging the pillow to my chest and bit my bottom lip.

To my relief, Draco smiled and moved an arm across to get his own pillow. Now we were both armed. He struck his pillow down at my face, not too hard to hurt me, but just enough to make me burst out laughing.

I swiftly sat up and whacked him on the side of his blonde head with my pillow. The boy fell on his behind, on the soft mattress, laughing along.

Draco landed a hit on my side, but I stood up and gave him a taste of his own medicine. Whacks and blows from the pillows, puffs of fluff and feathers flying in the air, and me standing before a kneeling Draco on the bed—what a night.

Eventually, we got tired out of our little fluffy battle, and decided to call a truce. I fell back onto the mattress, the bedsheet now ruffled and sticking out of the edges.

Draco collapsed beside me, hugging me to his chest. I snuggled my face into his neck, and breathed in his scent. He smelled of apples and mints.

He raked his slender fingers through my hair, and said, "I love you, my darling," whlist kissing the top of my head.

I sighed happily. "I love you too, my Prince."

Just a bit of soft fluffy goodness for ya! Hope you're all having a great day!