High Inquisitor

Warning: Steamy
Your House: Gryffindor

Normal POV:

You're in your 5th Year and it is Defence Against the Dark Arts class. You love this class but because of Umbridge, you were dreading it.

You are sitting next to your boyfriend of three years, Draco Malfoy.

Your hand is in Draco's, on top of the table and you are watching in awe as the paper Swallow bird flies across the room, being hit a couple of times by the students, but still flying gracefully.

Watching it, makes you smile and Draco is staring at you, smiling because he loves seeing you happy.

All of a sudden, the bird turns into flames and burns down into ashes.

Everyone turns around to see the Pink Toad standing there, putting her wand back in. You glare at her. Ever since she arrived, everyone has been getting a bad feeling about her. Just the colour she wears makes you nauseous.

She walks to the front of the class, passing out books to everyone. You look at the book and feel stupid just looking at it.

"Really?," You think.

As she is passing by you and Draco's table, she sees your intertwined fingers and says, "No holding hands in class, Ms...?"

Even though you really don't want to, you say, "(L/N)."

She hums and flicks her wand and in an instant, you and Draco's hands are thrown apart. "Hm, hm," she says and gets back to the class.

You simply glare at her, burning multiple holes in her head. At the end of class, Harry gets a detention for "telling lies" even though you knew perfectly well that Harry wasn't, infact, lying.

Once you are all dismissed, you and Draco have some spare time before you need to get to your next class, so you hang around in the corridors, with you leaning against a wall and Draco, towering over you.

Draco is whispering things in your ear, making you giggle and making him chuckle at your reaction.

He brings a hand up to put a stray strand of hair behind your ear, looking deeply into your eyes as he does so.

He then holds your chin with his index finger and thumb and starts to lean in. You lean in as well and just as your lips are about to meet, an extremely annoying cough interrupts you and you jerk apart.

(Y/N)'s POV:

There, standing in her hideous pink, is Umbridge, the bane of our existance.

She is glaring at both of us, but mostly me, before she regains her unnerving smile and says, "Boys and girls are not allowed to be more than eight inches of each other. I have seen enough lack of rules around the school. It's time I take action."

"But your not a Headmistress?" I say, before I can stop myself.

She burns a hole through my skull and says, "Not yet. Hm, hm." Then she leaves and I look at Draco who, if I'm not mistaken, has a slight smile playing on his lips.

"Draco?" I say and he turns his attention to me.

"Yeah, babe?" He asks.

"Are we going to stop?" I ask and instantly, his hands are on my waist, pulling me close to him.

"Of course not. Like you said, she's not a Head," he says. "Now, shall we continue where we left off?"

"I'd like nothing more, Dray."

And just like that, our lips finally meet and we share a passionate kiss, as Draco gently pushes me against the wall.

~Time Skip~