"Why are you making such a face, (Y/N)-chan?" Oikawa grinned at you.

"Uh, what was that with ordering pizza?" You looked at them, seeing them laughing.

"Some things never change, (Y/N)-chan!" Oikawa laughed as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. He ordered a large pizza.

After eating you all decided to watch a movie. Takeru wanted to watch Iron Man.

"He's my favorite! He is strong, rich and super cool! Everyone loves him! And I love the cars he has!"

We sat down with blankets and snacks. Takeru on the left side of the couch, Oikawa on the right and you in the middle.
You hadn't been this close to Oikawa since forever! He could smell your scent that he loved so much about you. Like every other thing.
He still was ashamed of the thing he did. And the reason wasn't even a valid reason.

Halfway through the movie Oikawa felt a light weight on his left shoulder. He turned his head to check on you when he saw your head on his shoulder.
He admired your sleeping face. Like he did the past months.
He checked the time.

'20:46, pretty early.'

He looked over to Takeru who was still watching the movie.

"Takeru!" Oikawa whisper yelled, earning his nephew's attention.

"Nee-san's asleep." He noted.

"Turn the volume down a bit." His uncle demanded.

Just when Oikawa wanted to make you more comfortable his phone stared to ring, making you flinch.

"Damn you, whoever you are." Oikawa cursed underneath his breath and picked up the phone.

"Yes?"

You looked around, remembering you were at Oikawa's.

"Don't worry, it's not the first time I'm babysitting him."

You reached out to get your phone that was on the table.

"Good Night. Yeah I'll tell him."

No notifications.

"Alright Takeru. It's time to get ready for bed." Oikawa said after he hung up.

"What?! The movie hasn't ended yet." He whined.

"Your mother called, Takeru. I can't do anything about it."

"C'mon Tooru! Just let us finish the movie!" He said.

"No!"

"Please!"

"(Y/N)-chan, tell him something!" Oikawa crossed his arms.

You looked at Oikawa then to Takeru.

"Uh, listen here Takeru. You already watched the movie so you know how it ends right?"

He nodded.

"Then finish it in your head. Kids in your age really need sleep to grow. Or else you'll stay short and can't become a setter like your uncle."

He looked down.

"You're right o-nee-san. I'll brush my teeth." He said and walked out of the living room.

"He is doing it on purpose!"

"What do you mean, Oiks?"

"He's not listening to me!" He pouted.

'That's kinda cute.'

"You need to talk and explain it to him, Oikawa."

You stood up and stretched.

"I'm gonna go home, thank you for helping me." You smiled. He accompanied you to the door. When you opened it he felt that it was kinda chill outside.

"Wait a second." He said and run up the stairs.

He came back after a few seconds, holding a thin jacket in his hands.

"It's chill outside. Wear this." He handed it to you.

"Thank you again, Oikawa." You smiled.

"No problem." He said, watching you walk off.

"Anything for you." He said quietly, smiling to himself.
__________