Pevensies

Valisia's pov

Valisia's pov

It was few days after I smiled to Caspian. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Normal girl would think about it when They will kiss but I can't. Something is going on with me. Now I'm walking with Caspian in woods near How. We are checking if everything is all right. Caspian saw something and putted his thinger to his lips making me know that I must be quaiet and I must stay where I am.

He took out his sword and quaietly went closer to someone. I look at the boy hhe was heading to. He had dark blond hair and blue eyes. They swords met. The boy hitted Caspian on head and then tried to kill Caspian but his sword hitted a tree. Caspian grabbed sword and tried to get it out from tree and the unknown boy took a rock in his hand.

"No!" I heard a new voice and the young girl run closer to them. Caspian took sword out of the tree and the second boy let out a rock from hand. All Narnians went out of the forest.

"Prince Caspian?" The boy asked.

"Yes. And you are?" It wasn't hard to hear anger in him.

"Peter!!" Another new voice screamed and now the girl with long dark hair, another boy but now with raven hair and a dwarf stood next to the young girl.

"High King Peter?" Caspian asked.

"I believe you called." He answered. They already waren't going to like each others.

"Yes but I think you will be looking older." Caspian said.

"You know we can come back in few years" High King Peter jocked.

"No. You are just not what I expected" Caspian said.

"Neither are you" King Edmund said. I stood up and walk closer to Caspian.

"And you?" The Queen Lucy said.

"My name is Valisia your majesty" I said and I bowed down a little to four of them.

"Please just Lucy, Susan, Edmund and Peter" Susan said and I nodded.

"....At least someone can handle a blade here" Peter said and I came back from my dreaming to the reality. He was talking to mouse.

"Yes and I used it to your Army" The mouse answered.

"Good because we will need every sword" He said and now looked angry at Caspian.

"Then maybye I should give you yours back" He said and gave Peter sword back. We all start walking to Aslans How. As always I was the last one behind everyone and again Caspian walked to me.

"Is something wrong? You are beheving weird for few days" He said and I looked at my shoes.

"Well.... I just remembered something" I lied wishing for not anymore questions.

"What?" He asked.

"My parents" I lied again. Erlier it was easy to lie but now I felt like I am doing something wrong. Caspian give me a sad smile and left. Now Susan came closer.

"Hey" She said.

"Hey" I answered she smiled but I didn't returned it. I couldn't

"How long have you been here in Narnia?" She asked.

"Just a few days. I came from my home land on sea" I said.

"Nice" She answered.

We ware talking a little more and I was choosing my words carefuly not to let her suspect something. Just few weeks erlier I was just reading stories avout her and now I am talking to her. Wow. After few minutes Susan walked to her siblings leaving me alone behind. We walked away from forest and I saw Aslan's How. Four kings and queens of old came first under a gate from centaur's swords. They all went in but I steyed outside. I sat on the stone.

Am I really feeling something? Is something more between me and Caspian? Is he feeling what I am feeling? From my thouhts woke me up Caspian.

"Come on. The meeting is starting soon" He said and took my hand. We went inside the How and the the main room where I saw a stone table. I know all history about it. Everyone was already waiting for Caspian so I sat in the most dark place in the room.