Prologue

Valisia's pov

Valisia's pov

I was walking alone in hall in dragons kingdom. Dragons are the only ones that I can count on. My parents are no one to me. They act like I don't even exist. They wanted a son not a dissapointing daughter. When I was seven I heard mum and dad talking. I hate her. We wanted a son and what we get? I know I wish it was a son. He wouldn't make problems like her. That worlds broke my heart and from this  day I never cried again and my heart was cold like ice. Even if I was born in fire I felt like I was going to die in ice.

I have a special bond with dragons. I am the only peron that  can talk with them but I never said anything about my 'special ability'. I am good at keeping my emotions deep inside me. I know it is killing me from the inside but maybe it was the best that would heppened to me.  All I was living for ware dragons. It felt like I was one of them.

I woke up from my daydreaming when I heard my parents screams. I start running to their room. The doors from it ware broken and then I saw..... A bed in fire. In it was two burned bodies. I couldn't believe it but dragons killed them. I heard screaming again but this time more. I run out of the castle and saw many dragons circling above the castle grounds. Everything was on fire.

Everywhere ware dead bodies. I saw few dragons getting closer and closer to me. I wanted to scream and run away but I couldn't, I was frozen. When those dragons ware close enaught one of them breathed fire right in my directon. I was ready to die but then nothing happened. I felt just warm from fire but it wasn't hurting me. (A/N Now she is looking like in this gif ^^)

When the fire and smoke went away all dragons flew down and slowly bowed to me. One of them went closer to me. It was Aragan.

"Our true queen. A girl from human world that is the only person who can rule over us - dragons" He spoke to his partners as they bowed to me.

"How is this possible?" I asked with pure confusion that was written all over my face.

"The only person that can rule over us is a person that fire don't hurt. Your family ware normal people that thought they can claim us but you ware chosen by stars to be our queen. You became one of us and there's a magical creature burning deep inside you" Aragan spoke calmly with his deep voice looking me straight into eyes.

That was how it started. Everyone was dead. There was just me - dragon's new queen - and dragons that ware now living like they ware supposed to live always. After hearing many stories and legends decided to see the other well known magical country - Narnia. That's how I started my journey full of love and war.