𝓢𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓾𝓼☆

Wednesday

It had only been a day since it happened but Tsukishima couldn't stop thinking about everything.

That 'everything' being Yamaguchi.

More specifically when they made out.

Or possibly when Yamaguchi said he loved him.

Neither of them had spoken about it. their friendship had just resumed to normal.

He wondered what had happened if they had the energy too continue.

Tsukishima tried to avoid that thought and quickly looked out the window, ignoring class even more.

Yamaguchi didn't even talk about it.

But atleast Tsukishima wasn't mad or a prick on Tuesday.

Given that they didn't see eachother as often on Tuesdays it wasn't likely they'd have time to talk about what happened and what they were to each other now.

If Yamaguchi even liked him back.

The last bell rung for today, thankfully they didn't have volleyball practice.

So Tsukishima stood by the gate of the school waiting for Yamaguchi as usual.

He flipped on his head phones until he saw a green mop of hair running towards him. Small smile played on his lips.

Yamaguchi looked extra happy toddy, and ran over as both of them staring walking home.

Yamaguchi was the first to break the silence.

"Hey do you wanna practice in your backyard today?"

"How are we gonna do it? Am I just supposed to set to myself?"

Yamaguchi giggled a bit.

"Fair point, I guess I can just practice my serves then."

"Mhm."

Tsukki hummed in agreement. Every since that night Tsukki had enjoyed Yamaguchi's presence a lot. Maybe a little to much.

He wondered if he was becoming clingy over the course of a day.

They made it to Tsukishimas house fairly quick, and they ate some leftovers before going outside.

Tsukki sat on the porch ledge with his eyes closed listening to music as Yamaguchi practiced.

It had been a long day for Tsukki, thinking about Yamaguchi to much.

Tsukki tried to remember what they did in school that day.

Until it became annoying so he just started naming dinosaurs names in his head, like a dork.

He was actually mumbling them, he couldn't hear himself because of the music.

Yamaguchi caught onto this quickly, and stopped practicing to listen to him.

Yamaguchi slowly made his way to Tsukki sitting next to him.

After about a minute Yamaguchi tapped Tsukkis shoulder, and startled him as he sat up quickly.

Yamaguchi started laughing hysterically, because Tsukki looked so unkept. Tsukkis glasses where messed up along with his headphones.

Tsukki couldn't be mad, he just fixed himself up. He also had a shy smile.

"What did you want Yamaguchi?"

He asked looking away trying his best to act annoyed.

"Sorry, it's nothing Tsukki! You were just naming dinosaurs.."

Yamaguchi giggled.

Tsukki flushed a bit embarrassed.

Tsukki looked back at Yamaguchi who was just staring out to the sky.

Tsukki just wondering how could he fall in love with his best friend? With the risk of losing their friendship.

More importantly how did he even end up kissing him so directly like that?

Tsukki just tried to ignore what would happen if things turned sour by tracing over Yamaguchis freckles.

"Uh, Tsukki are you okay?"

"Mhm."

Yamaguchi let out a content sigh staring back at the sky.

Tsukki followed his gaze, until he was startled because the freckled cutie had slumped him self on Tsukkishima shoulder.

"What are you doing?"

"Sorry Tsukki, I'm too tired. And you're a really tall pillow I guess."

Yamaguchi whispered that last part.

"Free loader."

Trying his best to not let his feelings spill out again.

Tsukki closed his eyes and tried to rest too.

Until something grabbed his limp hand, it was Yamaguchi's hand.

Tsukki kept his eyes closed.

Yamaguchi slowly retracted his hand.

Tsukki grabbed his hand back, finally holding it back.

✰✰✰✰